Alessio Romagnoli

the wes

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

40 minutes ago, Alan Partridge said:

Aren't they after a loan of one of our players? Fuck em! 

I really dont get this sentiment. Such a childish view. If a club bid on hazard, would that automatically mean we couldnt sign any players from them ?

I respect how AC milan handled this situation far more then Napoli did with K2. They had a player we wanted, We offered great money for him and they chose to keep their player. How most deals should be handled.

We just not getting anything. It's done, you don't leave things like this that late. 

What would be mess up is if they do the same thing and buy players like Hector and pappy. 

Just finished the thing at zero again and don't waste the money on nonsense targets. 

6 hours ago, Artandur said:

Werent we willing to pay nearly €150mil for lukaku and koulibaly ? Lack of money doesnt seem to be the problem to me.

Just rumours and lies. You believe that shit? The only legitimate bid we made was for Koulibaly and the reason we backed down was because of money.

Apparently, we were also "willing" to pay 70 million for James Rodriguez! Smoke and mirrors. 

6 minutes ago, MrExcalibur100 said:

Just rumours and lies. You believe that shit? The only legitimate bid we made was for Koulibaly and the reason we backed down was because of money.

Apparently, we were also "willing" to pay 70 million for James Rodriguez! Smoke and mirrors. 

Nah, look Lukaku only recently informed Everton that he's staying, Koeman announced it on the press-conference like a huge news. Why even do that when he's under long term contract ? He must had significant offers and the only club that was linked with him more seriously was Chelsea.

The offer was real.

2 hours ago, Cosmin said:

LOL, gotta respect Milan for this one. 

AC Milan currently can spend more money then we can. Their project starting from January 2017 and in the next 2 years will invest over € +200m to bring them where they belong. That's written in contract before Berluconi sold the club.

12 minutes ago, Blue Colored Sky said:

Nah, look Lukaku only recently informed Everton that he's staying, Koeman announced it on the press-conference like a huge news. Why even do that when he's under long term contract ? He must had significant offers and the only club that was linked with him more seriously was Chelsea.

The offer was real.

We made an official bid for Lukaku? I'll like to stand corrected on this but I haven't seen any credible source stating we made an official bid.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2016/08/06/everton-yet-to-receive-official-chelsea-bid-for-romelu-lukaku/

23 minutes ago, zekinjo said:

AC Milan currently can spend more money then we can. Their project starting from January 2017 and in the next 2 years will invest over € +200m to bring them where they belong. That's written in contract before Berluconi sold the club.

Do you know that for sure? if its in a contract im sure it won't be "200m+" thats a bit vague, also if it includes wages then it isn't much at all. 

"AC Milan currently can spend more money then we can" erm, what? did you miss out on us bidding big for koulibaly, morata & romagnoli? did you miss us spending £65m on two players? 

21 minutes ago, MrExcalibur100 said:

We made an official bid for Lukaku? I'll like to stand corrected on this but I haven't seen any credible source stating we made an official bid.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2016/08/06/everton-yet-to-receive-official-chelsea-bid-for-romelu-lukaku/

Hard to know. Not every club is Milan to reveal offers they receive. But something turned Lukaku head so he took all summer to make decision to stay. Imo Chelsea offer. Too much information from various sources plus Conte was dead certain to play 2 upfront as we've seen from pre-season.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You