Alessio Romagnoli

the wes

16 minutes ago, Diego said:

Do you know that for sure? if its in a contract im sure it won't be "200m+" thats a bit vague, also if it includes wages then it isn't much at all. 

"AC Milan currently can spend more money then we can" erm, what? did you miss out on us bidding big for koulibaly, morata & romagnoli? did you miss us spending £65m on two players? 

I made a mistake. It's 200m per season, that's 400m in two..

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2016/07/06/ac-milan-sold-to-chinese-group-as-berlusconi-reveals-deal/

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, zekinjo said:

FFP prevents this sort of thing from happening.

11 minutes ago, zekinjo said:

"Mr Berlusconi said a condition of the sale is that the new owners invest at least €400 million (£343 million) in the club over the next two seasons. The buying group includes state- backed enterprises, he said." 

Invest doesn't mean just in transfers. £343 million over two seasons isn't huge amount for a big club.

Still not sure how you got "AC Milan currently can spend more money then we can"

1 minute ago, Diego said:

"Mr Berlusconi said a condition of the sale is that the new owners invest at least €400 million (£343 million) in the club over the next two seasons. The buying group includes state- backed enterprises, he said." 

Invest doesn't mean just in transfers. £343 million over two seasons isn't huge amount for a big club.

Still not sure how you got "AC Milan currently can spend more money then we can"

He said that on TV a month ago, watched that personally. I'm not his lawyer and don't know what's in contract but he said 200m per season for new players. The point is they don't need money right now. 

12 minutes ago, zekinjo said:

He said that on TV a month ago, watched that personally. I'm not his lawyer and don't know what's in contract but he said 200m per season for new players. The point is they don't need money right now. 

why didn't you just make that point originally? Anyway i agree 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

It doesnt seem these links to him are going away. Right since Feb we are supposedly wanting him

Chelsea Transfer News: Latest Rumours on Alessio Romagnoli

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2678243-chelsea-transfer-news-latest-rumours-on-alessio-romagnoli-and-victor-moses

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You