The Mourinho Thread

Anyone knows, is Baltemar Brito still become Jose's assistant?

Baltemar worked only in 2004 and 2005 I think. But mostly, the best thing is Rui Faria coming back. Silvino Lauro, I think, worked with Mourinho but now he is manager?

@Ankit, What I don't understand?! I'm being serious!!

You were joking, right? With your previous post? So my reply was kind of sarcastically funny which says i laughed at your obvious joke but did you? I hope i could explain myself properly because you have absolutely killed my joke. <_<

You were joking, right? With your previous post? So my reply was kind of sarcastically funny which says i laughed at your obvious joke but did you? I hope i could explain myself properly because you have absolutely killed my joke.

:lol: My response was sarcasm! I obviously don't think that Rafa was the right choice, in a Mourinho thread!

Sunday Times football correspondent:

Jonathan Northcroft@JNorthcroft

Steve Holland to stay at Chelsea as part of new backroom team under Mourinho #cfc

JOSE MOURINHO is bringing his trusted right-hand man Rui Faria with him to Chelsea.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4944573/Jose-Mourinho-bringing-right-hand-man-to-Chelsea.html

Oh joy. Yet more of the same stories. Mourinho wants to keep this fella, sell that player, buy this player bla bla bla. And yet the most important news here is missing...

JOSE MOURINHO is bringing his trusted right-hand man Rui Faria with him to Chelsea.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4944573/Jose-Mourinho-bringing-right-hand-man-to-Chelsea.html

Rui Faria met Mourinho during their time in Barcelona during the 90's and he has been following Mourinho since in all teams Mourinho has been in. You dont have to be a really well known journalist with lots of connections in the sport to guess that if Mourinho will come back here Rui will probably follow him.

2001 União Leiria (fitness coach) 2002–2004 Porto (physiotherapist) 2004–2007 Chelsea (fitness coach) 2008–2010 Internazionale (fitness coach) 2010– Real Madrid (fitness coach)

FIFA agent Ernesto Bronzetti: "PSG wanted [José] Mourinho, but he’s going to #Chelsea, and they want to keep Ancelotti." [AS]

Real Madrid president Florentino Perez doesn't know if Aitor Karanka will follow Jose Mourinho to Chelsea.
The Real assistant coach has spoken of staying close to Mourinho, though with his Chelsea move yet to be confirmed, the Spaniard is in limbo.
Perez remarked: "I do not know. I do not know if he'll go with Mourinho."