The Mourinho Thread

i would like to see 70% of the first team dropped, and bring in the youth (after all theyre not a bad team), and see if the results change. We cant keep on using the same old 14 man squad.

After all if Jose is sacked, at least he can say he tried the youngsters

KTBFFH

So you'd like to see 9.8 of these 14 dropped?! :P

Breaking: Chelsea considering Juande Ramos as interim manager if José Mourinho is sacked (Times) #CFC

Ramos did really well with Dnipro. Abramovich and Dnipro president are buddies. It does make some sense.

The club's attitude is clear; they want him to stay. If he gets sacked I will be VERY surprised

If we were floundering mid-table or even 6th and it was talked about sacking him, I would be very surprised. But you cannot look at this current situation and be surprised if he was sacked, the position we are in is nothing short of shambolic, and something has to give.

All comes down to whether you blame the players or the manager for the crisis.

To me it sounds like the players just haven't listened to Jose; slacked off and he's finally had enough of it (he's taken the hit for them so far this season). I'll be interested to see the lineup next Saturday; I'd imagine his position on January buying is rapidly changing too.

Who knows? I understand if he's fired but I still don't agree with it personally. It's not down to the manager when they can't even string passes together, let alone try to play attacking football.

Right but then Mourinho don't play the youth.

He said he was going to do it if the regular players don't play over a month ago.

And still nothing.

Breaking: Chelsea considering Juande Ramos as interim manager if José Mourinho is sacked (Times) #CFC

Ramos did really well with Dnipro. Abramovich and Dnipro president are buddies. It does make some sense.

Juande Ramos?

Ridicules, I rather take a shot with Bielsa, Sampaoli, or Emery.

Mourinho's siege and underdog mentality doesn't work when the team just won trophies. I bet he ruffles the players feathers when he tries to make them feel like underdogs when they fully well know they are among the best in England. I bet the players wanted to expand their style of play becoming even more cavalier and attacking as opposed to Mourinho's preferred 'strangle out the victory at any cost'.

If Mourinho goes to Manchester United he will win the league. They've been underperforming for a long time and his siege mentality will light a fire under their arses.

What some maybe fail to realize is Mourinho is currently overseeing arguably the WORST managerial performance in the entire history of the "Premier League era". Paul Jewell's spell at Derby was hilariously bad, but at least they had shit players to begin with.

No manager in PL history has performed worse with more than JM this season. Ever. Let that sink in. What we're witnessing at this club right now is unprecedented levels of shambolic management. We're statistically the worst defending champions since the 1800's.

so what???

We are always making history. ;-)