The Mourinho Thread

That's putting it mildly.

Didn't he go to Anfield last season with Chadli and Sigurdson in centre midfield? absolutely clueless.

He said this about defensive midfielders last season...

http://www.goal.com/en/news/9/england/2014/01/28/4576820/sherwood-against-holding-midfielders-les-ferdinand

"I don't like holding midfield players. I like players to understand that, if one goes forward, the other one tucks in for them. I don't want someone who just sits in front of the back four and doesn't go anywhere but that's just my own personal view.

"I was saying to William Gallas when he was here: The worst thing that happened in this league was Claude Makelele.

"When he came into this country [to Chelsea in 2003] he wasn't a holding midfield player. He was a player who had the intelligence to say: 'Frank [Lampard], you can score more goals than me so, if you go, I'm going to tuck in here for you and I'll hold. You keep going forward.'

"Then everyone went 'right, we've got to have a holding midfield player' and what we've done is produce a crop of players who don't want to go over the halfway line, who don't want to pass over the halfway line and are happy to just sit in front of the back four."

"Do Man City play with one? They've still scored 100-odd goals," he observed. "People say Yaya Toure is a holding midfielder. No he isn't, he's getting forward and getting goals - but, if someone else goes, he'll stay in there.

"Fernandinho's scoring goals. Why? Because he's a holding player? No. They've just got an understanding: 'If he goes, I'll hold, and, if I go, he'll hold'."

I want to make a bet with everyone reading this post. I bet that, if you read the post to the end, you won't be able to avoid laughing. You are just going to laugh right out loud....

I heard a Liverpool fan on the radio the other day saying that every team in the Premier League would swap their manager for Brendan Rogers.

I want to make a bet with everyone reading this post. I bet that, if you read the post to the end, you won't be able to avoid laughing. You are just going to laugh right out loud....

I heard a Liverpool fan on the radio the other day saying that every team in the Premier League would swap their manager for Brendan Rogers.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

To be fair the vast majority probably would. I can only think of us who categorically wouldn't.

Florentino Perez has started thinking about Madrid post-Ancelotti and made a call to Mourinho about a possible return.
Perez made a call to Mourinho that last 15 minutes, congratulating him on his Capital One victory but found a tough response
Mourinho: "My wife is happy in London, my son is happy in London, my daughter is happy in London and I am happy in London."
Mourinho in conversation with Perez: "I won't coach in another country. My professional career ends in England."

:lol:

Florentino Perez has started thinking about Madrid post-Ancelotti and made a call to Mourinho about a possible return.

Perez made a call to Mourinho that last 15 minutes, congratulating him on his Capital One victory but found a tough response

Mourinho: "My wife is happy in London, my son is happy in London, my daughter is happy in London and I am happy in London."

Mourinho in conversation with Perez: "I won't coach in another country. My professional career ends in England."

Coaching and playing in Spain is horrible, the fans ,the atmosphere, the media, the slow playstyle, the pressure its not fun.

The best leagues are England and Germany , the fans love u, u get respect from People,full stadium and u have a life there without so much pressure.

Watching Di Maria play for United this season, can't help but to think that it's quite funny how some of the younger players Mourinho allowed to leave in his career have gone on to flourish elsewhere while some of the more notable players he left or allowed to leave have flopped somewhat, be it at that club or another.

Source? If so that is hilarious!

How in the world would anyone know about such conversation unless their phone is being tap?

How in the world would anyone know about such conversation unless their phone is being tap?

Well, Madrid not really a Pentagon-like institution to keep their secrets under a vow. Spanish media is very close to the clubs, especially when it comes to the big ones. The fact that Sara Carbonero is Iker's wife makes me think that Telecinco knows everything happening inside the club at every hour of every day.