Eva Carneiro Leaves Chelsea

Billy.

Now I am convinced that he is not sexist and I actually like him. Thanks for the perspective King of the Andals and First Men.

You're really clutching at straws. What proof do you have that he is sexist? Because he fired a woman? Behave. Go and do a Google search for "straw man argument" and you'll be able to pick out all the flaws in your supposed 'reasoning'.

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're really clutching at straws. What proof do you have that he is sexist? Because he fired a woman? Behave. Go and do a Google search for "straw man argument" and you'll be able to pick out all the flaws in your supposed 'reasoning'.

Proofs have been sent to FA by WiF. Let's see what FA will say. Fortunately I have never worked at a company where such behavior is tolerated, so my definition of sexist might be different than yours but the same as WiF's. My last message in this thread as I also want to focus on football like everyone else.

There's also interesting remark in FA statement:

“The matter was brought to the attention of the FA on 8 September and led to the appointment of an independent academic expert in Portuguese linguistics to analyse the footage of the incident which included the audio recording.
“After receiving the report from the expert, the FA is satisfied that the words used do not constitute discriminatory language under FA Rules. Furthermore, both the words used, as translated and analysed by the independent expert, and the video evidence, do not support the conclusion that the words were directed at any person in particular. Consequently, on the evidence available to it, the FA will take no further action in relation to this matter.”

There's also interesting remark in FA statement:

“The matter was brought to the attention of the FA on 8 September and led to the appointment of an independent academic expert in Portuguese linguistics to analyse the footage of the incident which included the audio recording.

“After receiving the report from the expert, the FA is satisfied that the words used do not constitute discriminatory language under FA Rules. Furthermore, both the words used, as translated and analysed by the independent expert, and the video evidence, do not support the conclusion that the words were directed at any person in particular. Consequently, on the evidence available to it, the FA will take no further action in relation to this matter.”

We have many Portuguese and Spanish speakers here who assured others he just screamed son of a bitch, but they didn't believe us, created all sort of stupid theories based on an offense that never happened. Good that FA was very detailed and coercive in their statement. Some people here were sure he was going to be banned, thought he deserved and some may have even wanted it. Suddenly none of them are posting now...

He said BS when he said the doctors shouldn't have entered the pitch. That was stupid, unfounded and ridiculous. Everything else was his heated reaction. There was no sexism involved, no matter what people say. Both doctors, male and female were temporarily demoted. One of them stayed quiet, got over it and came back to work. The other took social media to address it, never came back to work and is rumored to be willing to sue the club.

If she's smart she'll notice she won't have better chances to win that either. The club can cite many reasons for the demotion, including the considerable high amount of negative publicity she brought to the club in the last year with actions questioned by media but also the organization that watches over medical decisions done in a football pitch. As I said her best chance is personal law suit against Mourinho and that doesn't scream big money imo.

We have many Portuguese and Spanish speakers here who assured others he just screamed son of a bitch, but they didn't believe us, created all sort of stupid theories based on an offense that never happened. Good that FA was very detailed and coercive in their statement. Some people here were sure he was going to be banned, thought he deserved and some may have even wanted it. Suddenly none of them are posting now...

He said BS when he said the doctors shouldn't have entered the pitch. That was stupid, unfounded and ridiculous. Everything else was his heated reaction. There was no sexism involved, no matter what people say. Both doctors, male and female were temporarily demoted. One of them stayed quiet, got over it and came back to work. The other took social media to address it, never came back to work and is rumored to be willing to sue the club.

If she's smart she'll notice she won't have better chances to win that either. The club can cite many reasons for the demotion, including the considerable high amount of negative publicity she brought to the club in the last year with actions questioned by media but also the organization that watches over medical decisions done in a football pitch. As I said her best chance is personal law suit against Mourinho and that doesn't scream big money imo.

Agree with almost everything you wrote, but she will win the litigation.

I mean the official outcome will be that both parties reached an agreement, but the reality is tha she is going to make a lot of money off of Jose's stupidity. I actually think he did that on purpose so ppl wouldn't talk about players and performance, but she will claim she's been publicly humiliated and she will get what she wants - my guess at least.

Agree with almost everything you wrote, but she will win the litigation.

I mean the official outcome will be that both parties reached an agreement, but the reality is tha she is going to make a lot of money off of Jose's stupidity. I actually think he did that on purpose so ppl wouldn't talk about players and performance, but she will claim she's been publicly humiliated and she will get what she wants - my guess at least.

I would say the same if the case was in US but after this decision I am not sure Eva can win anything in UK.

As Russell Crowe points out between 29:57 and 30:03.

I hope she moves to US and leaves all these weird wankers and their abuses behind.

I would say the same if the case was in US but after this decision I am not sure Eva can win anything in UK.

I hope she moves to US and leaves all these weird wankers and their abuses behind.

nothing pertinent at the time you said, but it was a very funny interview. :)

It doesn't matter though - Im sure Roman has plenty to spare for Eva and his lawyer - peanuts in football.

Oh for piss sake get a sodding grip!

The annoying thing is doubt any of this would've happened if we were winning comfortably at the time..oh well.least no ban though duno how he could've been.Sure players say worse things to each other just happen to be male

My question is, why are you choosing to ignore the fact that there is a male involved in this?