test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

loaned out Kenedy

Started by Jason,

667 posts in this topic
18 minutes ago, Sir Mikel OBE said:

Not just a security guard. Anybody.

Stars in Asia have to be humble, if they don't they face backlash. While Kennedy isnt a star, he is in the public light and is expected to behave as such by the public. If you think Kennedy is getting it bad, you should see the standards China holds their own stars.

Heard on talkshi*e today a china expert blah blah blah reckons this is that bad chelsea won't be back in china for at least another 5 years.

the wes likes this

2 hours ago, communicate said:

Quite surprised that he got a squad number, looks too raw for 1st team squad

If he got a squad number... it's because there is nobody else.

communicate likes this

12 minutes ago, DDA said:

If he got a squad number... it's because there is nobody else.

Maybe he got a squad number because no one else wants to sign him after that social media outburst..

Hopefully we sign a proper LWB as competition for Alonso as Kenedy definitely isn't ready

communicate likes this

10 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

He's miles away from 1st team quality and considering he is basically back up to Alonso must tell the story as to why we need to spend in this area.

What actually makes you think that? We have not really seen enough of him to say he is not good enough. Actually the few performances he put in for us were quite decent. 

36 minutes ago, RoyalBlues said:

Well he is U21, so would not take any non-HG quota, don't mind if he stay with the squad.

So for U21 not 1st team ?? 

I was suprised when I saw his number on chelsea website

1 minute ago, communicate said:

So for U21 not 1st team ?? 

I was suprised when I saw his number on chelsea website

Well, not sure about that. What I want to pointed out is that he will count as an under 21 player in the squad, so won't take any quota. Sorry for the confusion.

10 minutes ago, RoyalBlues said:

Well, not sure about that. What I want to pointed out is that he will count as an under 21 player in the squad, so won't take any quota. Sorry for the confusion.

I see, I should have known better, I used to play  football manager for hours

RoyalBlues likes this

He has his squad number from last season, so there is no surprise you see that on Chelsea web page. Still, If Chelsea manage to buy new LWB, I believe he will leave, either on loan or permanent.

Just read a bit of Kenedy's apology to China it says '' Dear Chinese people I am very solly for what I said very solly if I found a chink in your armour. I'm now going to watch my all time favourite sketch.

Hazardinho Gaucho and mccg like this

When asked about Kenedy in the press conference (does he have a future, will he be in the squad etc), Conte only responded that he believes a loan is important for him in order to play regularly.

On 23/07/2017 at 10:20 AM, Ryan Fong said:

Whether you like it or not and whatever his intention was, this stupid ass had already caused nasty damages to our club's image in China. And I'm confident to say China is one of, if not THE biggest single nation market of our club's abroad business. I'm saddened as a Chinese hardcore Chelsea fan. I hate the fact that one single player has put a massive stain to my beloved club's image in my country purely because of his stupidity.

What he said is not offensive and the chinese know it.

Blocking free speech or eating dogs is worse.

Just pity, i remembered watched him in his first season here.

When he signed, almost nobody excited. But when he actually played, he surprised many of us. Look composed, determined, talented, quick, good on the ball, he looked like a real talent to me. But after that loan, his development just stalled and just getting worse way since that

Yeboii and King11Didier like this

20 hours ago, the wes said:

Newcastle are set to sign Chelsea winger Kenedy on a season-long loan deal, according to The Mirror

Another squad player down.

-Kaplan- likes this

3 hours ago, dimmas said:

Just pity, i remembered watched him in his first season here.

When he signed, almost nobody excited. But when he actually played, he surprised many of us. Look composed, determined, talented, quick, good on the ball, he looked like a real talent to me. But after that loan, his development just stalled and just getting worse way since that

Yeah, Kenedy's loan to Watford was as bad as Wallace's loan to Inter.