Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Kenedy

Jase
Followers 1

5 hours ago, the wes said:

I agree mate he should be loaned  to PL team instead back to Brazil. Ffs 

That sounds sensible but it depends on a PL side wanting him and having a high degree of confidence that he'll start for them. If those conditions aren't met, then club and player alike have to look for a better option.

• Replies 908
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Call me crazy but I actually liked the move to LB. It could turn out to be a stroke of genius or a complete & utter failure but for at least he's trying something new for once. A proper attacking

This is probably bad to say, but I really can't even stand the sight of him. 😂 The dreadful, terrible tattoos all over his head, the low socks, the way he runs. He looks like Bambi on ice. He's a

Posted Images

It suprized me that we sent him out this season. Him and Traore both seeming to be comming along nicely. And letting them go but keep RLC seemed strange But Conte musta thought different. Who knows he might see summet different this pre season

Least the lads kept his eye in

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, blueblood22 said:

so now he is staying for sure right?

Yeah. He can't play a second for another team this season so I guess he is staying. I like him a lot so I'm happy about it!
Conte realized his mistake in loaning him out?

• 3 months later...

Goal and others rumour has it Kenedy on his way

http://weaintgotnohistory.sbnation.com/chelsea-fc-transfer-rumours-news/2017/5/11/15622038/kenedy-chelsea-fc-transfer-rumour-report

Thought he would be the type of player Conte could work well with and improve(thinking he could do a Moses like and impress as LWB,  showed lots of potential imho last season.

Put him back on loan to somewhere. I am quite impressed with the work Ajax have done with Bertrand Traore this year, maybe they could work wonders with Kenedy? Maybe not. Who knows. 

Put him back on loan to somewhere. I am quite impressed with the work Ajax have done with Bertrand Traore this year, maybe they could work wonders with Kenedy? Maybe not. Who knows. 

Traore would have been dropped a while back if Bosz didn't already know him from his time at Vitesse.

Have to no idea what's up with the club loaning players out that hardly got a chance (Bamford, Kenedy, Moses in the past, etc).
  • 2 months later...

Need to be black belt in Snowflake-Fu to apologize for that comment.

What he said is "PORRA CHINA".

This is NOT 'f*ck China".

The translation is something like "c'mon China"; or in the worst scenario: "what are you doing China".

And its not ofensive at all.

200% snowflake culture.

He should say: foda-se China.

• Like 1

Get rid, a quadriplegic has a better touch then this guy..

10 hours ago, quickpassnmove said:

stupid that the club apologize. wrong PR move.

Completely agree on this,the player should apologise if any one. But what he actually said wasn't offensive at all.

• Like 1

LOL Of course the club will apologize if people got upset regardless of whether or not the intent was to cause offense. The aim of the entire visit to China was to get people to buy shirts!

As for kenedy, if there was still any slim chance any more shots here, this has surly buried it.

• Like 3
16 minutes ago, CHOULO19 said:

LOL Of course the club will apologize if people got upset regardless of whether or not the intent was to cause offense. The aim of the entire visit to China was to get people to buy shirts!

As for kenedy, if there was still any slim chance any more shots here, this has surly buried it.

Yep we are trying to sell shirts here and Confucian culture dictates if one family member brings shame, the entire family is required to apologize to maintain face.

Chelsea actually has neutralized his comment by showing initiative and apologizing for the player directly.

• Like 2

Whether you like it or not and whatever his intention was, this stupid ass had already caused nasty damages to our club's image in China. And I'm confident to say China is one of, if not THE biggest single nation market of our club's abroad business. I'm saddened as a Chinese hardcore Chelsea fan. I hate the fact that one single player has put a massive stain to my beloved club's image in my country purely because of his stupidity.