Kenedy

the wes

Oh, he won't. Neither will Ruben. You can bet your sweet bollocks none of them will see the light of game time any time soon.

It will be another bullet from the Mourinho gun....."You got us in this mess so you can sort it" Hence the usual suspects start

I really hope Guus carries on what Jose started and gives Kenedy some games at left back, really think he can moulded well in that position.

By far one of Mourinho best expirament, weird that he never played Kenedy again after a great LB starting debut.

I wonder how willing Kenedy is to make the switch permanently? I do feel wing back position gives him the best opportunity to reach his fullest potential though.

David Alba played in midfield before Jupp switched him to LB. Hope Kenedy also embraces the role the same way.

By far one of Mourinho best expirament, weird that he never played Kenedy again after a great LB starting debut.

I wonder how willing Kenedy is to make the switch permanently? I do feel wing back position gives him the best opportunity to reach his fullest potential though.

David Alba played in midfield before Jupp switched him to LB. Hope Kenedy also embraces the role the same way.

The attitude Kenedy has been showing makes me think he will do anything to play and help the team more, even if it is switching to LB. However, I like him too much as a winger, so I'm quite reserved to the switch.

Alaba is a wonderkid, capable of playing on either wing, LB or in midfield.

Kenedy is a talent but I don't see him becoming a great LB.

Hopefully he doesn't become a left back at all. He has all the skill set to be a pretty good winger I feel, like a younger Arjen Robben maybe, hes direct, skillful and most importantly a very hardworking player. Maybe his decisions still need to improve but hes 19 and is just learning about European football this season.

Most of the fullbacks good at attacking start further forward, Pizczek (spelling) was a striker until 24 for example.

I really hope Guus carries on what Jose started and gives Kenedy some games at left back, really think he can moulded well in that position.

I agree but at the same I think, what becomes of Baba and Aké? Three left-back 'options' under the age of 22. You think one of those players could play a full season at LB? Chelsea needs a left-back they can trust.

Please, no more Azpi and Ivanovic combo. It was a good short-term solution at the time but never long-term.

I agree but at the same I think, what becomes of Baba and Aké? Three left-back 'options' under the age of 22. You think one of those players could play a full season at LB? Chelsea needs a left-back they can trust.

Please, no more Azpi and Ivanovic combo. It was a good short-term solution at the time but never long-term.

Ake isn't here right now so we can cross that Bridge when we come to it.

I quite liked Azpi at left back but we can't carry on with just Ivan at RB rest of season, which means Baba needs some competition which could come in Kenedy.

Ake isn't here right now so we can cross that Bridge when we come to it.

I quite liked Azpi at left back but we can't carry on with just Ivan at RB rest of season, which means Baba needs some competition which could come in Kenedy.

We could alternate Aina at RB too.

Brazilians have a habit of converting from wingers to fullbacks in early/mid points in their career. Cafu, Alves, etc

IMO he should play as winger, we have too much young LB (Baba, Ake). He was looking very good because Norwich didn't do anything an he was given freedom to attack. Imagine having Baba and Kenedy on left, OMG duo IMO gonna kill every RB. Baba is attacking football he has really good skillset, he is really fast and a good crosser. Kenedy is fast, he is VERY VERY skilled and he has really strond left foot. If alot of wingers strt playing as fullbacks, that doesn't mean that every winger gonna be fullback. I really can't see how this lad can play so deep, he has too much talent too play as fullback. I want too see Baba given a proper chance too show who he is in LB. Kenedy needs to play as winger or even striker, he is very dangerous in or around the box and he can shoot with left.