Kenedy

the wes

9 hours ago, MefiX19 said:

Kenedy plays with his heart and passion, you can see that when he scored against Walsall, he almost cried out of happines.

It was his first ever goal for the club. What else do you expect? Don't have to go and exaggerate things like with 'plays with his heart and passion'. As if others don't do that.

On 21/02/2016 at 9:48 AM, lucio said:

????? like oscar take up game time. when they don't merit a bench spot

I'm disappointed that self-professed Chelsea fans describe Chelsea players in this way. You are entitled to do it of course and no one should try to stop you but I don't get it.

Nobody has ever disrespected the abilities of a Chelsea player more than I disrespected Chris Sutton's. I was so furious the day we signed him that I almost threw something heavy through a sheet of glass. It was only the fact that it was my mate's window, not my own, that stopped me in time. Even so you'll never hear me describe Sutton in the way you've described Oscar. For what it's worth, within five months of him joining, and ever since, I have been calling for Oscar to be replaced but the man is a Chelsea player and I'm a Chelsea fan.

17 minutes ago, Yeboii said:

What is he like? 18? Terrible move.

tumblr_n5i5hnvhYC1qkwexpo1_500.gif

4 minutes ago, Tomo said:

I for one am glad Guus sees that as an option, I really believe he can be a revelation in that position.

I higly doubt that Kenedy is good enough when it comes to defending.Against Southampton,there was no need for Kenedy to defend that deep,so he could focuse on going forward and that is his main strenght,but being a left back is not that easy.Baba is still much more suitable for that position because he is very good at going forward and right know,mediocre when it comes to defending,although he has showed in Germany that he can do much better.I hope that Conte gives him more confidence

3 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

I higly doubt that Kenedy is good enough when it comes to defending.Against Southampton,there was no need for Kenedy to defend that deep,so he could focuse on going forward and that is his main strenght,but being a left back is not that easy.Baba is still much more suitable for that position because he is very good at going forward and right know,mediocre when it comes to defending,although he has showed in Germany that he can do much better.I hope that Conte gives him more confidence

I think he's done ok defending so far, defiantly something to build on.

All the great attacking fullbacks start further up the pitch and get moved back, I don't see why Kenedy can't be another...

3 hours ago, Tomo said:

All the great attacking fullbacks start further up the pitch and get moved back, I don't see why Kenedy can't be another...

Think he would be better at wing back. 

5 hours ago, Tomo said:

So true Tomo, never can underestimate the impact of full-back who has a flair for attacking...

Ashley himself started out as a forward if I'm not mistaken...

2 hours ago, Blue Armour said:

So true Tomo, never can underestimate the impact of full-back who has a flair for attacking...

Ashley himself started out as a forward if I'm not mistaken...

Marcelo, Alves, Alaba too, also Piszczek was a striker till about 24

6 hours ago, CHOULO19 said:

Or we could bring back Ake in the summer... 

Id happily cash in on Baba to see Kenedy and Ake fight it out, in my opinion the desperation for Ivanovic to be dropped has led for him to be seriously overrated and even in some cases trying to pass off even his abysmal displays as good.

He has played against average teams in that position IIRC. Has to be tested before a permanent change of position is viable