Kenedy

the wes

1 hour ago, Adnane said:

Young, powerful, fast, great technical ability, willing to play wherever the coach wants and is ready to put in as much effort as requested. 

This is a vintage Conte player; 

I don't agree with you about the technical ability. I think his limitations in that regard are why he has struggled to earn a start as an attacking player. I do like everything else about the bloke however and fully agree with you that we should take a look at him as a wingback.

7 minutes ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

I don't agree with you about the technical ability. I think his limitations in that regard are why he has struggled to earn a start as an attacking player. I do like everything else about the bloke however and fully agree with you that we should take a look at him as a wingback.

can't be that if pedro and oscar been playing, they are worse than him technically

57 minutes ago, lucio said:

can't be that if pedro and oscar been playing, they are worse than him technically

Not in my opinion they aren't. Pedro is, I think, clearly better but the Oscar enigma can't be worth further discussion. Three-and-a-half years ago mine may not have been a lone voice calling for him to be replaced, but it was certainly a pretty lonely one. Now it's just a small part of a huge chorus so that song has been sung.

1 hour ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

Not in my opinion they aren't. Pedro is, I think, clearly better but the Oscar enigma can't be worth further discussion. Three-and-a-half years ago mine may not have been a lone voice calling for him to be replaced, but it was certainly a pretty lonely one. Now it's just a small part of a huge chorus so that song has been sung.

personally i see pedro as the worst player on the team technically wise. so many turnovers and bad touches

I like the kid and hope that he gets worked with and he gets his chances.

Now whether he would make a left wing back or not I'm not sure of his defence skills. But hes nippy and can kee the ball. We know Eden needs backup so unles we put a strong CDM over to coer him we will need a strong LB oor our left side will be as weak as our right was last year with Bane getting lost and going missing. God i hope we get some defenders!

• 3 weeks later...

Mmm unless he has picked up a knock or something but he ain't had much game time not looking great tbh , hope he isn't destined for the dreaded groan loan train ,tho being u21 may help when naming our 25 man prem squad!

1 hour ago, Special Juan said:

I have a feeling he will be loaned and we will see us try for a LB.

I'm a huge fan of his and thought he would be perfect for conte but it seems a loan is coming which is disappointing 

On 04/08/2016 at 10:53 AM, Special Juan said:

I have a feeling he will be loaned and we will see us try for a LB.

What does one thing have to do with the other? Kenedy should be up front. Hes made for it.

I remember being at Walsall last year when he had a crackin game. I dont see why Contes not rubbing his legs cause we got the lad.

8 hours ago, Unionjack said:

What does one thing have to do with the other? Kenedy should be up front. Hes made for it.

I remember being at Walsall last year when he had a crackin game. I dont see why Contes not rubbing his legs cause we got the lad.

He's had better games at LB IMO. 

4 minutes ago, the wes said:

Conte got rid off baba for being a attacking minded full back there's no way he's going to put kenedy in the left back position 

Its a real shame cause the kids got some skills. But Baba mighta been an excuse.

Keep thinking of that goal against West Brom. Now for a LB to score inside a minute I think you might be right mate.

But we do actually need a proper LB

4 minutes ago, Chelsea4 said:

Conte got rid of Baba because he couldn't defend.

Kenedy can't defend as well the winger gets past him to easy we need a good left back before this season starts