test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

MrBlueGuy

Next Manager?

Started by MrBlueGuy,

Who should be Chelsea's next permanent manager?   272 members have voted

1. 1. Who should be Chelsea's next permanent manager?

• Carlo Ancelotti
    • Guus Hiddink
    • Maurizio Sarri
    • Diego Simeone
    • Max Allegri
    • Brendan Rodgers
    • Other
    • Luis Enrique
    • Thomas Tuchel

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

5,409 posts in this topic
2 minutes ago, Eidur the Spider said:

Monday. 

Well he is apparently going to live at Cobham in the pre seasom tho its obviously a figure of speach

Its hard not to get excited with having such a different style manager as well as one of the current best deep playmakers in the world..

Now we just have to make Eden think like that

Get in! Now let's abandon this god forsaken thread and create one for Sarri

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

BXL70 and 11Drogba like this

Maurizio Sarri is the new Chelsea head coach. He moves to Stamford Bridge following a successful three-year spell at Serie A side Napoli.

During his time there, the Italian, who is 59, revitalised the fortunes of the club and returned them to the Champions League while playing a scintillating brand of expansive, attacking football.

In his three years at the helm, Napoli recorded two second-place finishes in their domestic league, including last season when they achieved a record points total for a runner-up, and one third place. In 2017, he won the Serie A Coach of the Year award.

Sarri, who has signed a three-year contract, said: ‘I am very happy to be coming to Chelsea and the Premier League. It is an exciting new period in my career.

‘I look forward to starting work and meeting the players on Monday ahead of travelling to Australia, where I will be able to get to know the squad and begin our match action.

‘I hope we can provide some entertaining football for our fans, and that we will be competing for trophies at the end of the season, which is what this club deserves.’

Director Marina Granovskaia added: ‘We are delighted to welcome Maurizio and are looking forward to him bringing his football philosophy to Chelsea.
‘Maurizio’s Napoli side played some of the most exciting football in Europe, impressing with their attacking approach and dynamism, and his coaching methods significantly improved the players at his disposal.

‘He has plenty of experience in Serie A and the Champions League and we know he is relishing the chance to work in the Premier League.’

https://www.chelseafc.com/en/news/2018/7/14/sarri-joins-chelsea

kellzfresh likes this

Welcome sarri 

finally football coming home 🏠 

next announcement:Jorginho let’s go 

Sad to see the don leave.

But massively excited to see sarri mould this team into something special, time we have decent football at chelsea.

Excellent to finally have the chap with his own thread!

I'm fuckin excited about this season. Amazing how things can change in a few short days and a couple of signings. It seems to have changed the mood of all of us.

Lets hope we add a few more and long may this mood continue.

COYFB!!!!