test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

DavidEU

Diego Costa

Started by DavidEU,

8,977 posts in this topic
14 minutes ago, mashimaru161 said:

after your last sexist statement, i have decided that this will be my last comment to you. Don't ever bother to quote me again because I will promptly ignore you, there will be no reply. Being an idiot is ok kid, but making a comment irrelevant to the discussion to attack gender is not.

Farewell :)

to other I'd like to send a message to you all is my gender is irrelevant, please treat me likes your fellow since this is my first chelsea foreign forum. I've fair share of rude remarks in an argument on the internet in the past so I tend to hide personal info. I only put my gender here is because i don't know how to hide it :P please avoid being a prick like this kid above, much appreciated. :D

"Sexist statement"? "Attack gender"? What?! You trying too hard to be offended. That's a famous proverb/idiom that has nothing to do with [your] sex. You're hilarious. There, educate yourself:  http://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/if+you+can't+stand+the+heat%2C+get+out+of+the+kitchen 

1 hour ago, pHaRaOn said:

Oh, so everyone who's not agree with your opinion is "an idiot that doesn't worth your time". That's remind me of something.

Reveal hidden contents

Db0DKRa.jpg

And again you making things up. Costa wasn't "isolated from the rest of the squad" and "trainning alone" "as a punishment". He simply trained "alone" to improve his shape after injury while the rest of squad had a two days off.

Costa - France situation is not even worth to mention. He was speaking to French TV station and his answer was just a polite answer. And if you read actual article, not only a headline, Costa said: "I am very happy at Chelsea but anything can happen in football". So, that's not different to Hazard' "In football you never know [...] Of course I’ll listen [if Real Madrid offer me a deal]" or Conte' "I think everything is possible. Everything is possible in football".

I am not attacking you personally, just your opinion that based on a raw emotions. But if you can't stand the heat, I'll let you stay out of the kitchen.

Have a very nice day.

This person thinks and writes like someone between the ages of 11-15. SO you are telling you are certainly taking this bs as the truth. 

12 hours ago, pHaRaOn said:

Aflter taking a cup of coffee and reviewing your link, I agreed I was quick to jump to a misunderstanding. So I'm thinking a restart and this time, be complely serious, the sarcasm will be left out. For starter I have deleted the previous unnecessary post. For you, please try not to twist my words and words like "educated" is not highly regarded, english is not my primary language, or either secondary's in my country either. I'm aware that my english skill is not perfect but I'm trying. Do point out if some of my sentences do not make any sense, but irrelevant comment will duly ignored. The trolling is fully reserved for man united fans -_- but this is :offtopic:

first, i will presume we all know the costa to china rumour is dead, gone and buried six feet under.

second, costa is deemed fit by physio julius tous, so if you have a link that confirmed he trains alone to keep his fitness after his suspicious injury do post here. Contrary to your belief, I don't have any penny for badmouthing costa. Do i dislike him and think the cunt should just get lost? Yes, unfortunately.

I'm in no way want to cause troule for the mods or start a war. I always back off when I feel like I've lost my cool and do not like the direction the discussion is heading.

The Skipper likes this

11 hours ago, Bernard N Y Burgesson said:

This person thinks and writes like someone between the ages of 11-15. SO you are telling you are certainly taking this bs as the truth. 

Hello, ghana guy, thanks for your "pretty nice" comment. But your guess is wrong, "this person" (assuming is me) can assure you that they have passed their rebellious teen ages and have no idea how you get this impression. While "this person" is not interested in finding out your reason or discussing anything related to their personal infos such as age, gender or country. "This person" is purely seeking fun in sharing their thoughts and knowledges to fellow chelsea fan. That's why "this person" strongly recommend you to put them in your ignore list if you are offended.

1 hour ago, Special Juan said:

@mashimaru161 and @Bernard N Y Burgesson stop all of this now please and debate things in an adult manner. Anymore off topic posts will be removed and the offenders dealt with.

Hello juan, yes, i saw what happened in the lukaku topic and was actively trying to avoid that scenario. Sorry for thr inconvience but I can't delete my post myself, could you be so kind to tell me how to put some nicks in blacklist so I can end it once and for all?

HEADING TO COSTA 

Atletico Madrid to make £26million bid for Chelsea star Diego Costa despite six month transfer ban

Spanish club want unhappy former player to rejoin them in January window

9 minutes ago, Pizy said:

For that money they can have a signed photo of Diego Costa.

Problem is, we're not in a position to dictate negotiations, are we? 

His wages can only be paid either by a top team or China/US, he doesn't seem to want to go to China, there aren't any other top team who seem to want him (at least not yet) and we clearly don't want to keep a player who has made it obvious that he isn't happy and doesn't want to stay.

Unless we can get another team interested, we just don't have any leverage in this. 

25 minutes ago, CHOULO19 said:

His wages can only be paid either by a top team or China/US, he doesn't seem to want to go to China, there aren't any other top team who seem to want him (at least not yet) and we clearly don't want to keep a player who has made it obvious that he isn't happy and doesn't want to stay.

Unless we can get another team interested, we just don't have any leverage in this. 

Agree on our position to negotiate. It's a mess no way we can get fair value for Costa.

But based on the interviews, and if taken at face value. He wants to stay, and makes it sound Chelsea are pushing him out.

41 minutes ago, CHOULO19 said:

I would hope we aren't a club that will be held to ransom by Diego Costa. Either we get a fee we think is satisfactory or I hope we keep him. Conte was able to talk him off the edge so to speak in January. Maybe he can do it again.

Unless we're just desperate as hell to see the back of him, £26m is derisory for one of the world's best strikers. He's worth double that at least in today's market.

What were you expecting, guys ? The time to sell him was this past January month. Now it is too late. He is a player which is no longer desired at his club and who no longer desire to stay there ; and moreover he has been heavily inconsistent during his time here while not improving one iota. Throw in the fact that he is not a player with a big marketing value and that teams are not queuing to acquire him, and you have on your hands a player that will be sold at a low price and/or for a price lesser than his previous purchase price. Remember, he was bought for only 32 million pounds — a loss of 6 million pounds is not "derisory" in light of the situation, quite the contrary actually.

All we can do now is to do "damage control" and hope we can lose only marginal money in regards to the amount we spent to get him. Actually his situation echoes that of Fabregas at Barcelona : a player who was no longer desired, who was inconsistent and who did not improve one inch. If I do recall correctly, the spaniard was sold for something between five and ten millions less than he was bought. In this regard, 26 million pounds for him appears to me as a fair deal. And to be honest, if the offer is true, we should let it go ; and instead of penny-pinching for a few bucks, we should be clever and negociate with Atletlico some kind of "first purchase option" for one of their players, or something along the lines.

CHOULO19, The Skipper and Fernando like this

This situation tells everything about Costa.. One of the best strikers in the world but his club wants him out and no team are keen to sign him.. Atletico seem to be the only team that is willing to put up with his shit but they don't want to pay too much for him..

the truth of the matter is Costa is not that good to command such fees in this situation. I don't know if i am the only one who sees it. Everyone saw how good he can be and how crap he can be, and the crap seems to outweigh the good. Lets take  Costa(bayern) for example. Bayern don't want him but they can command not less than 50m euros for him. look at James(madrid), it is fair to say he has no plans in real madrid, but he can command not less than 60m pounds. Another example is Salah. Roma need to sell in order to avoid fair play penalties on 30 june but they are commanding 40m euros for him because he is that good.

Now back to costa, every player can have crap periods but some players can't afford such periods or their value drops. Hazard can have a whole crap season and be sold for 80m pounds and i dont think costa can do same.

if you where an owner of any big club would you pay 40m+ for costa in this current situation. No. Lets say it was the other way round and that chelsea are going to buy Costa from Atletico would you be happy as a fan if chelsea are going to pay the asking price of 50m when the club want him sold.

I don't expect big sum for him after his latest statements(the message from Conte). He just put the club in a horrible position, can't believe what a c*nt he actually turned out to be...

kellzfresh likes this

43 minutes ago, Bernard N Y Burgesson said:

the truth of the matter is Costa is not that good to command such fees in this situation. I don't know if i am the only one who sees it. Everyone saw how good he can be and how crap he can be, and the crap seems to outweigh the good. Lets take  Costa(bayern) for example. Bayern don't want him but they can command not less than 50m euros for him. look at James(madrid), it is fair to say he has no plans in real madrid, but he can command not less than 60m pounds. Another example is Salah. Roma need to sell in order to avoid fair play penalties on 30 june but they are commanding 40m euros for him because he is that good.

Now back to costa, every player can have crap periods but some players can't afford such periods or their value drops. Hazard can have a whole crap season and be sold for 80m pounds and i dont think costa can do same.

if you where an owner of any big club would you pay 40m+ for costa in this current situation. No. Lets say it was the other way round and that chelsea are going to buy Costa from Atletico would you be happy as a fan if chelsea are going to pay the asking price of 50m when the club want him sold.

Clubs dont want to pay because of his character. He is a loose cannon. Quality wise, worse players have been sold for more. 

In today market, he is definately worth at least 40m. Pickford was sold for 30m ffs.

But we will be forced to sell for less, because not many offers will come up due to his character and since Conte said he doesnt want him and Costa then said he played last game for chelsea, we must sell him for whatever someone offers.