Cesc Fàbregas

Tomo

That part where he talked about wanting a manager to convince him of his importance to the cause seemed like a way to explain why Arsenal wasn't an option. Wenger didn't reckon he could've fit both Fabregas and Ozil into the side. Glad about two things :

1. "This was my only option"

2. "I want to win everything"

Warming up to him.

"Cesc and myself have had our battles in the past but I wish him the best because I wish Chelsea all the best."

It's not that called off :lol:, but always a delight too see him continue to talk of his love for Chelsea

In other words "I still hate him, but as long as he's with Chelsea I wish THEM the best." Oooooh Frank we'll always love you more, no matter what :D:ph34r:

Logically he will be one of our most experienced players when that time comes to name a new capt.... and one of the few with experience of being one.

But first we have to see/hope he plays well for Chelsea to be in that debate - and JT isn't going anywhere for at least the next 2 years anyway (so no hurry)

Logically he will be one of our most experienced players when that time comes to name a new capt.... and one of the few with experience of being one.

But first we have to see/hope he plays well for Chelsea to be in that debate - and JT isn't going anywhere for at least the next 2 years anyway (so no hurry)

Nah wouldn't want him to be the captain. I am sure in 2 years we'll get some new candidates.

Matic=yes.

Cesc=no way.

He still has the smell of gunner on him.

It will wear off eventually. Just like Cole's did.

But it's too early to talk about it. He hasn't played even 1 game for us.

Though I kind of want to see Fabregas with Chelsea's armband at Emirates. It'd be like sticking a knife in and then twisting it. :P

Mourinho - "We needed a player for the midfield with a different footballistic profile and a pure left-back - a real left-back. I explained to Fabregas the move was perfect for him, while Filipe gives us more solutions because we can switch Azpilicueta [to right-back] and play Ivanovic at centre-back if we want to."

"Fabregas is a player of control. Hes a player that wants the ball, a player that needs the ball. It means in those away matches we lost last season we will have much more control of the game and much more initiative than we had before."