Chelsea v Norwich

Jase

Wtf play all the kids?!?!? I am flat after today's loss like everyone else but we still have chance to win PL.

Yes we have to hope for city to lose 1 game (unlikely yes) but if they do and we win both our games then we are champions.

Last home game for some players and last game ever for them after that (a Chelsea without Lamps? :cry:)

Hold our heads high my friends, c'mon :blue scalf:

We still have to do the maximum.....that means strong team, top attitude and win the game. There is one more slip coming somewhere, it's not got to be us.

City everton i hope and then we'll squeeze right in

Always look forward to these last couple of matches. Last chance to see our boys all play together for a while.

Just finish the season strong with 2 victories and see where that leaves us. Maybe we'll get extremely lucky. If not, 3rd place it is and massive strides forward from last season.

We still have to do the maximum.....that means strong team, top attitude and win the game. There is one more slip coming somewhere, it's not got to be us.

uh huh. at least we can hope that our points is even as the champion's. the least thing we can brag about it :D

I love that we'll get warnings to stay off the pitch or else the players won't do their lap of 'appreciation'. When's the last time we rushed a pitch? :D

Adams can set up a team to hit us on the break if his management of the youth team in last year's final was any indication, so we've got to respect them. One of the things I do enjoy about Jose's management is that the team selection isn't always predictable so apart from Schwarzer, Cahill, Terry, Matic and probably Hazard, I'm not 100% on anyone. He's not averse to throwing in some curve balls after a defeat though so I've got a slight hope that Van Ginkel might get a start.

Need a fast start though. Then we can worry about putting on a show.

Wtf play all the kids?!?!? I am flat after today's loss like everyone else but we still have chance to win PL.

Yes we have to hope for city to lose 1 game (unlikely yes) but if they do and we win both our games then we are champions.

Last home game for some players and last game ever for them after that (a Chelsea without Lamps? :cry:)

Hold our heads high my friends, c'mon :blue scalf:

We need City AND Liverpool to lose for us to be champions. Not very likely :P

Would like a youngster to get to play. Kalas, Baker (seems to get nearer and nearer to the first team) or/and Van Ginkel

Time to use kids.

While we have a chance of winning the league we should be sending out our strongest team possible bar couple rotations but not youngsters. If we had nothing to play for then playing the younger ones would be understandable but we have something to play for. Kalas was excellent last week but now Terry is back and assuming he is 100% fit I expect to see him and Cahill at the back. Baker has had an excellent season but he will not feature on Sunday because we are still fighting for the league. MVG too will not in the lineup, simply because of this so we should expect to see the strongest team available and now we are out of the UCL we are only fighting for one thing: the league.

No need to rest players or play youngsters. Strongest team possible please!