Chelsea v Norwich

Jase

I doubt Jose has given up on the league and I doubt he will play a weakened squad either, sends the wrong message to fans and players alike. I don't think we really have a chance for the title but so long as the door is still slightly ajar we have to play like we want it...

Schwarzer

Brana - Cahill - Terry - Azpili

Lampard - Matic

Willian - Oscar - Hazard

Eto'o

I doubt Jose has given up on the league and I doubt he will play a weakened squad either, sends the wrong message to fans and players alike. I don't think we really have a chance for the title but so long as the door is still slightly ajar we have to play like we want it...

Schwarzer

Brana - Cahill - Terry - Azpili

Lampard - Matic

Willian - Oscar - Hazard

Eto'o

let cole play his last home match for us.

We did the best we could this season with what we had. I think with the strikers we had we did well to get to CL semi final and get to the last few games of the league. It's so frustrating that despite our striking deficiencies a few different result and we could gave won it :(

--------------Big Mark--------------

Ivanovic---Kalas---Cahill---Cole

-----------Matic---MVG------------

Salah-------Willian-------Schurrle

---------------Torres---------------

Giving some young lads a chance as well as resting the half injured JT, Oscar and Eto'o but still a strong enough team that should win the match. That's about what i'd do.

We need to try and bounce back from recent home defeats. Also, the title is still a possibility.

Look at Barca last night. ANYTHING can happen from now till next week.

Looks as though Arsenal will finish their season strong and win their last couple of matches so I really hope we don't piss about and allow Norwich to hang in there with us.

Just dominate this match and secure 3rd. I don't want to have anything to worry or be nervous about on the final match day. Would be embarrassing if we choke away 3rd place.

Looks as though Arsenal will finish their season strong and win their last couple of matches so I really hope we don't piss about and allow Norwich to hang in there with us.

Just dominate this match and secure 3rd. I don't want to have anything to worry or be nervous about on the final match day. Would be embarrassing if we choke away 3rd place.

norwich cant just "hang in there". they have to go for a win which plays into our hands... would be fun to watch though.