Liverpool v Chelsea

Jase

Not a chance, the FA youth cup final is the day after. Would be unfair to play him.

Baker doesn't play in the Youth Cup. What it does mean is that there's zero chance of Loftus-Cheek being involved, although with Lamps, Mikel, Matic, Van Ginkel and even Baker and Swift available that was always fairly unlikely.

Christensen will probably be starting in the youth cup so I don't know how likely it is he'll be used. Ake and Kalas are both ahead of him anyway.

Ivanovic has had a rest so he could be involved in both the Liverpool and Atletico matches. I can't see Luiz playing all three especially considering his problems with lasting 90 minutes in midfield, whereas Azpi seems to be able to keep going non-stop.

Troll.

Are you nuts?

We have the best defense in the league.

Suarez alone wouldn't do anything against it. Now if it's Suarez and Sturridge it will be dangerous.

As for Gerrard I still think he's reckless in the tackle and frank has the measure of him.

If you don't think we can win are you sure you're in the right forum?

Would have been so unbelievably satisfying to go to Anfield and steal the title from this scummy club.

Getting sick and fucking tired of seeing the pictures of Brendan Rodgers and the Liverpool players laughing and joking in training like they haven't a care in the world because they know the title is theirs.

Fucking Sunderland. Still really want to win this one just to prove that they aren't some invincible side. Flukey champions is what they'll be. One season wonder.

No ref can save us. We have to step up big time on our own. It's our last chance to show some nerve and slap them, remember?

"Save us"?, lmao..

Mourinho has no real deep hatred for Liverpool bar Rafa of course, and let's not forget he'd rather his own protege 'Brendan' won the league over Pellegrini.

"Save us"?, lmao..

Mourinho has no real deep hatred for Liverpool bar Rafa of course, and let's not forget he'd rather his own protege 'Brendan' won the league over Pellegrini.

See? I just want this:

I rather not think of wining the PL any more just will be satisfied if we do the double over them that would be a huge thing up in their arses!

atletico are away at valencia on sunday too and they won't be resting many of the first teamers.

take advantage of suspensions and matic, salah here. would go for schwarzer- kalas cahill ivanovic cole - mikel matic lampard - salah schurrle torres