Chelsea v Sunderland

Jase

You have to think IF! we give the beatdown to Sunderland this weekend, surely we can chip away at that +9 GD lead Liverpool has? That's a reach obviously, but more attainable than City's +12 GD lead with a game in hand.

You have to think IF! we give the beatdown to Sunderland this weekend, surely we can chip away at that +9 GD lead Liverpool has? That's a reach obviously, but more attainable than City's +12 GD lead with a game in hand.

I doubt we'll even score 9 goals in our last 4 games...Let alone the 12/13/14 that we'd have to score to beat their goal difference after their last 4.

city are out of the title race, either liverpool or chelsea will go unbeaten, i think it's going to be us purely because we're not afraid to park the bus

Waaay too early to say that.

Liverpool has a very shaky defense, and our offense on any given day is just as shaky.

The red flag to me right now is Cardiff away. That is a dangerous team.

This match is very very important. Its imperative that we kill of the game before the hour mark so that we can finish the game on a high and at the same get the opportunity to rest a few players.

Matic and Salah are definite starters and will get the chance to play the whole game as they both are cup tied.

The thing is, Sunderland didn't really park the bus yesterday except maybe in the last 10 or so minutes. They really went and attacked City and had more chances than them in the first half and I thought overall they genuinely deserved the draw if not all three points.

Not sure if that should make me more confident because we want them to attack us and leave spaces and because even when they did park the bus their defense was not that good and they gave City a lot of chances or less confident because we're playing a team that have just out-played City (granted City were generally crap throughout the match).