PSG 3-1 Chelsea

Jase

Man of the Match  

97 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

Can we win 2-0 at the Bridge?

2-0 would be doable with Matic and Etoo. But at the Bridge we won't have Matic, David Luiz, Ramires nor Willian.

On their side, the only important player they will be missing is Cavani, who was a flop in this game and they still won 3-1.

I know I'm being a pessimistic little shit but that team that beat Napoli had Drogba, Cole etc. but although Hazard, Oscar etc can produce individual moments of brilliance I just don't think they have the experience nor the gritty, fighting spirit we showed in 2012.

Prove me wrong Chelsea.

The tie is over????!!!! LOOOOOOOOOOL. Wake up fans, it is only half time. 2nd half is at THE BRIDGE. Why do you quit so fast. Have faith in your team. Have faith in yourselves. Come on show your true fighting spirit. It ain't over till the final whistle blows off.

PSG aren't Napoli. That 3rd goal means game over as far as I'm oncerned. We just aren't good enough. Unless if Matic could play, then we might have a slim chance. But our quality, or lack thereof was shown up today.

Never looked like we could score. We are losing and he puts on both Torres and Lampard. Ridiculous subs by Mourinho today, terrible performance by players. Special mention to both Luiz and Cech whom both gift PSG the win.

Cech was really poor. Looked shaky all match.

Ramires is REALLY starting to annoy the shit out of me. He gives away tons and tons of needless, cheap fouls and can't make simple passes. We desperately need to buy a top class CM and make Ramires a squad player. Not good enough.

We once again basically played with 9 men as we have no striker. It's embarrassing how dire our options are compared to PSG's and other sides that are competing for this trophy.

We need some major strengthening in the summer in numerous areas. Start by recalling Courtois and shipping out all of our strikers.