Chelsea v Arsenal

Jase

That was probably the least eventful PC all season. Practically said nothing.

That was nothing new really. Been the same for the past few weeks. Grumpy and moody Mourinho and giving the media the 'F**K U' treatment.

So Jose wont be in the dugout?

He will. FA yet to come down with the punishment and Mourinho is contesting it. And even then, it's unlikely to be a ban. Just a fine if anything - http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/mar/19/jose-mourinho-fa-charged-improper-conduct.

The Wenger love in is already in full effect and the "Mourinho has no class brigade" is out in force. A lot of these journo's licking Wenger's asshole and just put Arsenal's decade without a trophy as a "bump in the road."

I would do anything to see us smash this lot tomorrow. José has never lost to Wenger and never lost a home PL match. It would be torture if Wenger is the one to end those streaks in his 1000th match at the club.

i agree that losing from the villagers happened in the right time. we needed that kind of shock to wake us up and keep us being real. 14 games unbeaten made us think that we were invincible. now the game with arsenal is tricky. gunners may not look in shape and as they started this year but this can be a trap to us. we need to not underestimate em and play as we should in a big game which will be. i believe that the game is in our hands cause of their absent players and with their great weapon ozil ineligible. guess the score wont be a high one, and i have a feeling that the team that will score first will be beaten in the end. i expect a serious game from mou, eden and terry. i also expect a great appearance from salah even if he comes from the bench. i also expect azpi to continue his amazing appearances! we must not forget about the citizens but also the scousers, that await for both teams dropping points on tomorrows game. we mustnt lose the advantage and momentum we got since climbing up on top of the table.

So Jose wont be in the dugout?

He will. FA yet to come down with the punishment and Mourinho is contesting it. And even then, it's unlikely to be a ban. Just a fine if anything - http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/mar/19/jose-mourinho-fa-charged-improper-conduct.

Rob Beasely said that the most Jose could get is a 10K fine. No ban.

Arsenal fans here (in slovakia) are all super confident and only thinking about how they will break our home PL record...

Am I missing something or people here are just retarded? I think it will be super hard for them to even get one point, SB is fortress yet again!

Arsenal are boring.

I used to live next door to Highbury -Roseleigh avenue was the name of the street- and I went to a match only two times.

The one match was against Chelsea (CFC won 1-0), in the other they beat weak Boro 3-0.

We used to call them woodcutters.

On the positive side the fish and chips restaurants at Finsborough road are imho better than Fulham.

In Europe they were fall guys as far back as anyone remembers, when every other championship side from England have managed to tank their way through at one time or another. I believe this year we saw an ever so slightly better Arsenal in Europe, despite what happened with Bayern.

I live in Camden and I'm surrounded by Arsenal fans everywhere I go, from where I work to my next door neighbour. Can't stand them and would love nothing better to beat them. I fully expect us to keep a clean sheet and can't see far past a 2-0 win to be honest. (Terry, Eto'o)

Atmosphere will be buzzing on Saturday as it was on Tuesday, come on you Blues