Kurt Zouma

Mufassir08

God I love this lad. They must have practiced that goal yesterday loads. And having a target the size of Happys head running into the box must be great for anyone taking the kick. The Bridge went bonkers when that went in. Great feeling.

I'm very pleased with how hes come on. I admit I wasn't chuffed that we kept him instead of him getting experience on loan but Im very happy he didnt go and I admit I was wrong. The experience hes had in training with the lads (as RLC is now doing) has trained him in the way Chelsea plays.

Its now time he starts and Im still praying one day we manage to pair him up with Varane. That will be one good days pissup.

:D as an italian it hurts to see so many good french defenders coming through while we seem to be completely clueless on how to develop players properly anymore.
That said, Happy is quickly becoming one of my favourites Chelsea players!

His development has been simply amazing. Patience and hard work can do wonders.

and i got fucked in saying that buying stones would have made him suffer. he deserves these chances and he is showing that he is as good as stones right now.

just hope he gets the positional sense or that JT helps him with that. but normally, that part of the game develops with experience.

and i got fucked in saying that buying stones would have made him suffer. he deserves these chances and he is showing that he is as good as stones right now.

just hope he gets the positional sense or that JT helps him with that. but normally, that part of the game develops with experience.

Can't we have both? Stones and Zouma together has Ferdinand/Vidic potential, if not Terry/Carvalho.

Can't we have both? Stones and Zouma together has Ferdinand/Vidic potential, if not Terry/Carvalho.

cos GC is a better defender than both. and given that stones would have cost 30+mil, he would have started. zouma would have been turned into a tactical sub/tactical change in mid for yet another year.

Zouma: "Everyone knows Diego, This guy likes to cheat"
It's true, but it's a stupid statement by him. He should just shut his mouth and continue performing well. Ivanovic is shit, but you don't see anyone saying this to the cameras. Why the fuck are football players so stupid and don't think about what the say before?

Zouma: "Everyone knows Diego, This guy likes to cheat"
It's true, but it's a stupid statement by him. He should just shut his mouth and continue performing well. Ivanovic is shit, but you don't see anyone saying this to the cameras. Why the fuck are football players so stupid and don't think about what the say before?

And...