Mohamed Salah

kobematabryant

I loved this guys performance vs Swansea (ok it was a few weeks ago but yeah).

Hes a bundle of energy, full of pace, attacks spaces very well and in 1v1s he looks like he is difficult to stop without fouling due to the fact he can shift the ball so quickly. His finishing was a bit erratic with the chances he had especially when he skied that chance in the first half vs Swansea but I still think that's something Mourinho could iron out of him. Obviously hoping he starts against Liverpool on the right he could cause Daniel Agger/John Flanagan a whole lot of problems with his willingness to run in behind them and take them on in 1v1s.

didn't like what I saw of him against pool .. he can do much better but I think it was the hostile atm. at Anfield that got to him ...

It was never a game for him to open up and be at his best because of how we set up. Had he come on second half as the game was drifting from Liverpool he would of been fine because of the space they left. He played because of the injuries/ rotation and the fact he won't play Wednesday. I would start him v Norwich without doubt, and believe he will be fine at this club.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2620214/Exclusive-Jose-Mourinho-lashes-players-half-time-bust-Stamford-Bridge.html#ixzz30myuBu4Z

Egypt winger Salah, who was dragged off at half-time, was told to make sure he returned for pre-season ‘ready to be a footballer’.

Ok this definitely sounds too dramatic to be true. But as harsh as it would be if Mourinho actually said that it'd also be pretty funny (especially given how much he likes Ramires!) :lol:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2620214/Exclusive-Jose-Mourinho-lashes-players-half-time-bust-Stamford-Bridge.html#ixzz30myuBu4Z

Ok this definitely sounds too dramatic to be true. But as harsh as it would be if Mourinho actually said that it'd also be pretty funny (especially given how much he likes Ramires!) :lol:

If this is true, then Mou is stepping over the mark. There are a list of players more deserving of that statement.

this is becoming really a matter of concern .. I thought Salah had a decent not brilliant first half . Matic had some bad touches ,, But it seems Jose is losing it .

IMO Ivo was our worst today apart from Ba ,, The last 4 games have ruined a season and Jose must take HIS share of the blame

this is becoming really a matter of concern .. I thought Salah had a decent not brilliant first half . Matic had some bad touches ,, But it seems Jose is losing it .

IMO Ivo was our worst today apart from Ba ,, The last 4 games have ruined a season and Jose must take HIS share of the blame

I doubt Mourinho actually said those things to Matic and Salah, but if so, it has to be because he holds them to a high standard.