test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

DavidEU

21. Nemanja Matic

Started by DavidEU,

3,837 posts in this topic
3 hours ago, xPetrCechx said:

Nemanja Matic 'says yes' to Juventus move but wants Chelsea to lower their £40m demands to force deal through

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4703050/Nemanja-Matic-wants-Chelsea-lower-40m-demands.html

Haha, instead of lowering or keeping the same, INCREASE IT! Like they increased the price of Bonucci for us, but not for Milan.

17 minutes ago, manpe said:

Haha, instead of lowering or keeping the same, INCREASE IT! Like they increased the price of Bonucci for us, but not for Milan.

Or Bonucci wanted to stay in Italy all along and the rest is just a fabrication. Either way, there's no emotion in business, just numbers. If the numbers add up, selling to Juventus instead of Manchester United would make more sense. I'd personally keep him in the squad unless there's a problem with his general attitude.

Johnnyeye likes this

23 minutes ago, Marvin123 said:

Is he in the pre session squad?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Nope.

1 hour ago, Antonio8 said:

matic out naingolan in 

That would be a dream move, can't see it happen though.

We do not even need to sell him. He can simply warm the bench here. I mean I would be glad to get rid of him but when no one wants to meet our valuation I have no problem keeping him. We are in a strong position with this one. He is not on that high wages so we can be happy with both solutions. If he leaves I hope we either replace him with someone from the loan army or buy someone homegrown. 

9 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

We do not even need to sell him. He can simply warm the bench here. I mean I would be glad to get rid of him but when no one wants to meet our valuation I have no problem keeping him. We are in a strong position with this one. He is not on that high wages so we can be happy with both solutions. If he leaves I hope we either replace him with someone from the loan army or buy someone homegrown. 

He wouldn't even sit on the bench that much, he'd start and substitute plenty. His only competition is Bakayoko, not prime Vieira. Don't understand why he wants out.

33 minutes ago, King11Didier said:

That would be a dream move, can't see it happen though.

with 50-60 millions you take him 

naingolan kante cesc bakayoko 

would be a great midfield

King11Didier likes this

1 minute ago, manpe said:

He wouldn't even sit on the bench that much, he'd start and substitute plenty. His only competition is Bakayoko, not prime Vieira. Don't understand why he wants out.

You are probably right. Btw have you seen TheWiz around here lately? Maybe he somehow planted his "cornerstone of the team" idée fix Matics so he know thinks he merits to start week in week out. Or maybe Conte has told him he is not in his plans. 

2 hours ago, mccg said:

Juventus put off by Chelsea’s valuation of Nemanja Matic

http://www.101greatgoals.com/news/transfers/juventus-put-off-chelseas-valuation-nemanja-matic/

Fffs joke if this true , think they are still run by the sopranos and like to squeeze are ballsCfc.(Cuadrado-Bonucci-this saga)=  Matic for  Sandro stop bustingourballs.co.ck

"Italian newspaper Corriere dello Sport report on Thursday that Juventus are keen on Matic but have baulked at Chelsea’s asking fee.

The Blues are requesting 45 million euros from any club looking to sign Matic and The Old Lady feel this fee is “excessive”"

Hahahahah... And what was that for Sandro, 70m+ !!! Pogba (80+), Bonucii (40+) ... 

Bloody hypocrites!!! 

Johnnyeye likes this

2 hours ago, Magic Lamps said:

You are probably right. Btw have you seen TheWiz around here lately? Maybe he somehow planted his "cornerstone of the team" idée fix Matics so he know thinks he merits to start week in week out. Or maybe Conte has told him he is not in his plans. 

He's probably busy creating accounts on Juventus forums. No but seriously, I don't mind @TheWiz  hope he comes back.

Juve chiefs meet Matic representatives as Chelsea consider lowering the price

http://www.calciomercato.com/en/news/juve-chiefs-meet-matic-representatives-as-chelsea-prepare-to-low-37292

Hide behind da sofa if this goes ahead if the Cuadrado deal is anything to go by ffs , our team need 2 play hardball and win the negotiations game this time wink wink.

Johnnyeye likes this

The thing with Matic is that he want to stay (he just buy a new house), but refused to sign a new contract, hence we want to sell him this summer, probably to get decent money. He still has 2 years left in his contract. Actually the chance for him to stay is bigger than Costa for sure. Actually we're not in a rush as we still can sell him next summer.

King11Didier and Johnnyeye like this

I'm also up to keep him if the club won't buy his replacement. He would be perfect for squad player, but he is not even with the rest of the boys for pre-season. If he was due to stay, I believe Conte would get him on the pre-season also.

might as well keep him around, still very useful during a long season with so many games to play.