Willian

Jase

Willian a playmaker.... :lol:

Did you see him in Shakhtar/Anzhi? He is a playmaker, he has always been a playmaker. Mourinho uses him on the right wing but it's just like Azpilicueta on the left side of the defense.

Also, I firmly believe that Willian would play much much better behind the striker. I would love to see this for in a few games:

Fábregas - Matic

Schürrle Willian Hazard

Did you see him in Shakhtar/Anzhi? He is a playmaker, he has always been a playmaker. Mourinho uses him on the right wing but it's just like Azpilicueta on the left side of the defense.

Also, I firmly believe that Willian would play much much better behind the striker. I would love to see this for in a few games:

Fábregas - Matic

Schürrle Willian Hazard

Yes, but I wouldn't compare the Russian/Ukrainian league to the EPL.

Only a few, two or three maybe. That's exactly why I think he should play behind the striker, he would be more efficient there.

He won't play in that role here. In an ideal world, Cesc should be playing there. No question about it!

He won't play in that role here. In an ideal world, Cesc should be playing there. No question about it!

Thank God actually that Willian doesn't play there. I can only imagine the amount of waste opportunities would come from him if he was behind the striker.

He's nearly useless in the final third... I hope when Rami recovers form he comes back the same level he was at the beginning of this season. Never thought I'd say that, but that Ramires >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> any version of Willian.

The key element here though is if Rami actually recovers that form. Because Ramires is the very true definition of Hyde and Jekyll...

Thank God actually that Willian doesn't play there. I can only imagine the amount of waste opportunities would come from him if he was behind the striker.

He's nearly useless in the final third... I hope when Rami recovers form he comes back the same level he was at the beginning of this season. Never thought I'd say that, but that Ramires >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> any version of Willian.

The key element here though is if Rami actually recovers that form. Because Ramires is the very true definition of Hyde and Jekyll...

Exactly. It's hard enough watching Willian make the wrong decision during counter attacks, but watching him at the central of all our attacking play would be a nightmare. Ramires on form offers us something we don't have anywhere else in the squad, and is extremely useful on the counter. However, as you said, you don't know what your gonna get with him.

I am not the biggest fan of Willian, but he is improving leaps and bounds. Today was a sensational display. His confidence on the final third is growing as well. Chelsea needs a player like Willian, to maintain possession and consistently track back and make those tackles.

I missed the game and I just watched the replay now. How Willian didn't score those chances he had, I will never know.

Yea everyone is saying he was unlucky, but should have scored them both, in particular the second one. I don't think it's just bad luck, it was just bad finishing. I had no confidence in him scoring either to be honest.

He did have a good overall performance today though.

Someone showed me this aspect that he needs to improve and I agree.

BarrenCalculatingInvisiblerail.gif

Has to try to dribble the guy with that much space behind, or pass the ball quickly. Make a fast decision instead of delaying and slowing our play drastically, giving the defense time to organize.

To be honest its not a aspect of his game. Its was an aspect in this specific match.

Today the 2nd goal game after a quick touch to Oscar. 4th goal game after he speeded up the game, and don't say it was a different Willian today. This is how he is.

He doesn't score too much goals or give the final assist, that why you will hear complains about his game coming from people with "low football IQ".

To be honest its not a aspect of his game. Its was an aspect in this specific match.

Today the 2nd goal game after a quick touch to Oscar. 4th goal game after he speeded up the game, and don't say it was a different Willian today. This is how he is.

He doesn't score too much goals or give the final assist, that why you will hear complains about his game coming from people with "low football IQ".

:lol:

Thank God we have you to tell us otherwise.

Willian's one-touch play is generally very good, probably because he doesn't have time to think.

Towards the start of the second half today Willian had the ball on a counter attack and he was in a good position running down the right wing. Men were arriving in the box unmarked and he had several good options available to him but he hit it out for a corner. That's typical Willian. He had a good game today and was unlucky not to score but you can see evidence of his poor decision making (low football IQ) in pretty much every game.