Willian

Jase

One has to appreciate his enormous workrate and stamina. Really can't blame him for his lack of attacking impetus today when all he did was saving Iva's ass and carrying the ball 50m at full pace time and time again every few minutes. Prolly one of our better players today. Would be an awesome wing back

He did well today. About pre.assists ... let's count also pre-pre-assists. Or pre-pre-pre-assists.LOL

I'd gladly debate with you about the importance of pre-assist, and hence the importance of measuring, at least noticing, them. But I can't if you give nothing to debate on. Have you got any argument for this disdain of pre-assists ?

There is no way this guy is human.Everytime I thought he was done, he kept running.

can't ever deny or detract it from him. He always gives his everything and some more.

I thought he was much better today than he usually is. Maybe there's hope after all. Well done, champ