👕 Chelsea Kits Thread

damn..this 3rd kit is just like Marmite..love or hate..

i love it though, will be buying all 3 kits now... defo getting one with cahill on the back. still not sure about the other one. any feedback?

Hulk if we get him, otherwise Mata instead of him, and David Luiz. :-)

It's nice actually, not bad at all. As a 3rd kit should be really, a bit inventive, something you can experiment with as it's only a 3rd shirt. The home kit is the kit they have to make perfect and they have so all good. I still just wish the 2nd kit didn't have the slash.

Hmm I think its not bad, it looked worse when it was on a manikin but it looks much better with someone actually wearing it. I will have to invest my fathers cash on this and the away top I reckon ;) Maybe a few names on them too just to run his money dry tooooo....

My 12/13 Techfit home kit has arrived.

7637141056_907e9106cc_z.jpg

7637145306_3b985bbf9f_z.jpg

7637142208_aaa28d590a_z.jpg

7637144250_18861c0864_z.jpg

7637143166_bffcc81d10_z.jpg

Much more comfortable than last season's Techfit. This season's home kit is purely legendary! Love it!

p.s. Just curious, do you guys think it's weird to wear Techfit kit as casual wear? (Because of the tightness)

Where did you purchase that from? I'd love to get 1 if I could.

Where did you purchase that from? I'd love to get 1 if I could.

From Adidas retail store in Hong Kong. Where are you from mate? You can always try ebay, and don't worry you just can't buy a fake Techfit, because there's no fake Techfit in the market.