Jase

MOTM?  

184 members have voted

1. 1. MOTM?

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good performance against a good team. We're clearly improving our game and that's the most important thing. The pressing was excellent for example. Hope we keep that up. The high(ish) line is still a bit of a issue but it wasn't awfully executed. We were much better than before off the ball.

Still need to work on creating more (clear cut) chances though. And we should be getting more out of our counter-attacks, we could get quite a few goals from them.

Good win Chelsea. Always feels good beating Arsenal. No one really stood out for me so I'm gonna go with Mata as MOTM.

Like I said, I don't think Chelsea winning was a huge shock. It's a great 3 points because winning at the Emirates isn't easy and it's the first big test for this new look Chelsea team passed but it wasn't an upset, it was a deserved 3 points for the better team.

We looked very competent and assured at the back, Di Matteo's attacking selection was justified by us keeping good possession and pressing Arsenal well. On top of that we had a bit of magic from Torres and Mata. A few shouts for MOTM but Sky's choice if Ramires is the right one. Some said that the Braziliam couldnt play in a double pivot but he is proving them wrong, always energetic, good use of the ball and very combative.

Big credit to Di Matteo who went with a brave team selection, he's been rewarded with 3 points.

was a good performance. we were a bit sloppy for a part of the second half (so were arsenal luckily) but otherwise, very good performance. good individual performances as well. Oscar was very effective and probably the unnoticed hero of today. he stopped Arsenal being able to pass it around freely, good defensive positioning from him.

Torres, what a lad. good game by him today. Mata was a little off apart from his free kicks. good performance and a massive win for us!!!!!!

CHELSEAAAAAAA!

Oscar good? Mata bad? No way. Good defending from Oscar but gave the ball away too often. Mata controlled the game. Don't be bias towards our new signings. Oscar showed promise, so did Hazard, but Mata, Torres, and our defending was crucial today.

What an outstanding game!!

Lost a few years of my life. Brilliant to watch if your a neutral.

Mikel, fantastic performance, bossed the midfield. The work Torres put in was outstanding.

Both goals were sublime.

So when is the honeymoon period supposed to finish?