Zlatan Ibrahimovic

I can't believe the deal was £40m plus Eto'o when Zlatan went to Barca and Eto'o went the other way. There have been some fucked up transfers in the last decade but that's the most fucked up of all. Especially how good Eto'o was/is.

Ye it was mad. The great shame is that Barcelona would have been far better off signing Villa than Ibrahimovic. Barcelona felt Villa was overpriced.

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sirigu

Jallet-Silva-Alex-Maxwell

Motta-Verratti

Lavezzi-Pastore-Nene

Ibrahimovic

Sick.

Fixed it for ya. Nene is probably on his way out and if he leaves then Menez can take the place on the right flank and Lavezzi switch to the left like it was on the lineup you posted. They'd be stupid to sell him though because he was by far their best player last season. Their full-backs are still shite and while it may be enough to dominate the Ligue 1 without contest, it is still very much lightweight when it comes to big European matches. Of course they still have money and time to enter the market for a full-back or two and if they do, they have imo a good chance of challenging for the CL title. Their players are mostly top class and with Ancelotti's experience, who knows how far PSG can go. A while back they were still offering something ridiculous like 40/1 for PSG to win the CL and because I consider them to be way better than that I put a cheeky bet on it. They're still outsiders even with a couple of further signings but 40/1 is something they'd normally offer to teams like Valencia. If we don't win the CL, I sure as hell hope PSG win it. :P

30450.jpg

30451.jpg

Dam that's so cool with the tower back there.

Is there any city in Europe that have such a monument that you be like wow???

I can't think right of my bat, but Paris and NYC got two of the most iconic figures in the world.

This is why if PSG manages to become an elite club they will be a force to be reckon, cause Paris is such a city where any player would love to play with a top team....instead of shitty Liverpool!

we liberated them twice. our gift was Arsene Wenger. :rant:

They were fine in WWI and that was won by the Americans, all Britain and the colonies did was invent a way of losing 50,000 men a week. They ballsed up WWII but that war in Europe was virtually single-handedly won by the USSR, D-Day wouldn't have been half as successful if the Nazi's didn't lose huge numbers on the Eastern Front.

Anyway, he went to PSG for a reason, to mark his nose literally across Europe:

295493_398551923537062_770432162_n.jpg

They were fine in WWI and that was won by the Americans, all Britain and the colonies did was invent a way of losing 50,000 men a week. They ballsed up WWII but that war in Europe was virtually single-handedly won by the USSR, D-Day wouldn't have been half as successful if the Nazi's didn't lose huge numbers on the Eastern Front.

Anyway, he went to PSG for a reason, to mark his nose literally across Europe:

Made it more accurate.

sfdsfsfsdf.jpg

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You