Eden Hazard

the wes

Blue Traveler, on 03 May 2014 - 4:18 PM, said: Firstly i've done nothing related to world of football. Second i never "proclaimed to be an expert" merely just reminding people they should stop sounding like an expert and think they know it all unless they contributed real thing to this field of sport with real credentials!

no, the popular opinion on this forum is correct over 90% of the time. People here have watched this sport for years, their opinion is as valid as any other 'expert'

Is this still not over?

Arrghhh, a hattrick today and we are all good friends again..

dude, even if he scores a hat-trick. and then after the 3rd goal, he runs to jose and hugs him. people will STILL find a way to critisize one or another. specially some shit-stirrers like the poster a couple of posts above you who have no better job than to write posts which gets everyone riled up.

This is very contradictory, considering Jose didn't even play football consistently at a professional level before entering management here. Guess Jose isn't an expert either then, and Maradona is a world class manager because he was a very intelligent footballer... Very strange statement.

Also, you don't even know everyone on this forum on a personal level, so it's very naive of you to think that no one on here has any sort of credentials in football.

Are you for real?!!

Your statement is ludicrous on the face of it.

That's a very simple comment i made if it's baffles you so much there is no point continuing this argument.

Jose, AS A MANAGER, MANAGED ALL OVER THE EUROPE - WON ALL KIND OF TROPHY THERE IS ERGO HAS THE CREDENTIALS! THE REAL ONE! you per se WATCH football on regular bases never played it never managed it no pedigree whatsoever ergo......!

It's really that simple.

I tried to stay cool but this is just too much. I might -and probably will- say too much myself and I'm doing it knowingly so I'll take any blame moderator think I deserve. I'm sorry about that in advance.

Jose, AS A MANAGER, MANAGED ALL OVER THE EUROPE - WON ALL KIND OF TROPHY THERE IS ERGO HAS THE CREDENTIALS! THE REAL ONE! you per se WATCH football on regular bases never played it never managed it no pedigree whatsoever ergo......!

It's really that simple.

So WHO the hell are YOU to judge people ? People on any forum might hide behind pseudonym but in no way does it means that they haven't done MORE for the community and the world than anyone will ever do and even less does it means they do not deserve RESPECT. Stop acting like you know anyone just because they're some " anonymous " on the web.

People like you do more harm than any good they'll ever bring to Mourinho's name. As shameful as it could get from a supposed fan.

Mourinho also should (I dunno, maybe he is!) focus more on build up play and less on counter-attacking football.

Just exemplifies how you don't understand football and see these as mutually exclusive.

Counter-attacking play will always be part of this team's philosophy as a first-phase attack. Do you know what that is? Teams transitioning from attack to defence leave gaps, and we will always look to exploit these gaps with our pace.

The key is the next phase if this counter breaks down. That's where we've been poor and that has a lot to do with our strikers' movement. Eto'o's has been terrible at this and just seems to stand there. Torres always seems to drift to the edge of the box and Ba probably has the best movement in the box which is a woeful indictment of our options.

So it's become fashionable for people like lionsden to not even contend this point, but try and diminish it by suggesting that strikers really aren't that important. This is hogwash of the highest order. A dangerous striker puts defenders on their heels and creates space between the lines for midfielders to operate in - that lack of space has killed us. The lack of a threat at 9 is the reason teams can double-team Hazard.

It's why people like you should have some patience when 'assessing' the tactics Jose employs. He doesn't have the requisite parts yet. Just look at the transformation the acquisition Matic made to our midfield and use your imagination to think what difference a striker might make to our attack.

So it's become fashionable for people like lionsden to not even contend this point, but try and diminish it by suggesting that strikers really aren't that important. This is hogwash of the highest order. A dangerous striker puts defenders on their heels and creates space between the lines for midfielders to operate in - that lack of space has killed us. The lack of a threat at 9 is the reason teams can double-team Hazard.

I also think we should look to the possibility of playing a flat 4-4-2 next season as an alternative formation next season. Certainly, the arrival of Matic gives us more flexibilty from a tactical point of view. The amount of kilometres he covers in a game, blocks and interceptions, and his general reading of the game is what makes him a fantastically reliable player in this system. I seem to remember Jorge Jesus even using a 4-4-2 when Matic's influence on the side began to grow.

Just look at the teams that have scored the most goals this season. Man City play with two up top, Aguero and Dzeko/Negredo. Liverpool play with two up, Suarez and Sturridge regardless of the system, be it 4-3-3, 4-4-2 (diamond), or the 3-5-2 Rodgers was using earlier this season. These are the two highest scoring teams in the league. During our double season under Carlo, when we broke the goal-scoring record, we played many games with both Drogba and Anelka up top, with Lamps at the tip of the diamond. Drogba and Lampard had their best seasons ever that year. Ferguson's great Man United sides played with two strikers. Either with Cantona/Hughes, Andy Cole/Yorke, Rooney/van Horseface and so on.

Those sides were almost always the highest scoring team in the division. Nowadays, a lot of teams have gotten to conservative with it and want to overcrowd the midfield area. Perhaps it's time we use this system as an alternative (or even the main system) against ultra-defensive teams at The Bridge.

We can do that to, especially with the personnel we (potentially) have. Can you imagine a 4-4-2 with Costa and Lukaku up front, Hazard on the left, Willian right and Matic holding midfielder? That screams power, pace, skill, technique, we can go long, we can go short...... we can score more goals and win more matches.

I tried to stay cool but this is just too much. I might -and probably will- say too much myself and I'm doing it knowingly so I'll take any blame moderator think I deserve. I'm sorry about that in advance.

So WHO the hell are YOU to judge people ? People on any forum might hide behind pseudonym but in no way does it means that they haven't done MORE for the community and the world than anyone will ever do and even less does it means they do not deserve RESPECT. Stop acting like you know anyone just because they're some " anonymous " on the web.

People like you do more harm than any good they'll ever bring to Mourinho's name. As shameful as it could get from a supposed fan.

Blah blah blah.....

Live in you "anonymous" world & leave the real one!

You can have my "anonymous" cyber RESPECT but Jose has my real one!

This is funny. This thread has like 30+ pages of posts since Wednesday and because Hazard is involved, quite a number here have overreacted or pressed the panic button. Bet if it was another player, nobody would care much and they would probably agree with Mourinho from start to finish..

This is funny. This thread has like 30+ pages of posts since Wednesday and because Hazard is involved, quite a number here have overreacted or pressed the panic button. Bet if it was another player, nobody would care much and they would probably agree with Mourinho from start to finish..

This not about Hazard any more! It's about Jose. Some people just got the opportunity to come out their closet and slate Jose!!

I also think we should look to the possibility of playing a flat 4-4-2 next season as an alternative formation next season. Certainly, the arrival of Matic gives us more flexibilty from a tactical point of view. The amount of kilometres he covers in a game, blocks and interceptions, and his general reading of the game is what makes him a fantastically reliable player in this system. I seem to remember Jorge Jesus even using a 4-4-2 when Matic's influence on the side began to grow.

Just look at the teams that have scored the most goals this season. Man City play with two up top, Aguero and Dzeko/Negredo. Liverpool play with two up, Suarez and Sturridge regardless of the system, be it 4-3-3, 4-4-2 (diamond), or the 3-5-2 Rodgers was using earlier this season. These are the two highest scoring teams in the league. During our double season under Carlo, when we broke the goal-scoring record, we played many games with both Drogba and Anelka up top, with Lamps at the tip of the diamond. Drogba and Lampard had their best seasons ever that year. Ferguson's great Man United sides played with two strikers. Either with Cantona/Hughes, Andy Cole/Yorke, Rooney/van Horseface and so on.

Those sides were almost always the highest scoring team in the division. Nowadays, a lot of teams have gotten to conservative with it and want to overcrowd the midfield area. Perhaps it's time we use this system as an alternative (or even the main system) against ultra-defensive teams at The Bridge.

We can do that to, especially with the personnel we (potentially) have. Can you imagine a 4-4-2 with Costa and Lukaku up front, Hazard on the left, Willian right and Matic holding midfielder? That screams power, pace, skill, technique, we can go long, we can go short...... we can score more goals and win more matches.

Yeah but generaly both City and Lpool have one of worst defenses among top teams...just look at amount of goals conceded by Barca; Real, Bayern, Chelsea (who all play with one striker) and compare with City/Lpool (who play with two strikers)

The best would be to play either 4:2:3:1 or 4:3:3 (if we get proper players) in CL and PL big games, while we go for 4:4:2 in smaller games, against teams that park bus.

But for 4:4:2 to be effective, we would need two high quality strikers (Costa + Benzema/... and 3rd choice Etoo/Lukaku/Bony). Meaning we would have to spend big time on strikers alone (two high quality strikers).

Hazard "offered" himself to Barcelona a few months ago because he is frustrated with the manager.

http://www.mundodeportivo.com/index.html

http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/chelseas-eden-hazard-wants-barcelona-move-after-reaching-point-of-no-return-with-mourinho-mundo-deportivo/#.U2YbaUSxx00.twitter

These bastards are capitalizing on the situation. I don't even like posting this type of shit because it disgusts me but just for the sake of putting it out there.

Yeah but generaly both City and Lpool have one of worst defenses among top teams...just look at amount of goals conceded by Barca; Real, Bayern, Chelsea (who all play with one striker) and compare with City/Lpool (who play with two strikers)

The best would be to play either 4:2:3:1 or 4:3:3 (if we get proper players) in CL and PL big games, while we go for 4:4:2 in smaller games, against teams that park bus.

But for 4:4:2 to be effective, we would need two high quality strikers (Costa + Benzema/... and 3rd choice Etoo/Lukaku/Bony). Meaning we would have to spend big time on strikers alone (two high quality strikers).

Yeah, that's exactly what I typed. We could do it with Costa and Lukaku. That's more than good enough. Lukaku on his own isn't but with a partner like Costa, it would be menacing.

Are you for real?!!

Your statement is ludicrous on the face of it.

That's a very simple comment i made if it's baffles you so much there is no point continuing this argument.

It's really that simple.

Only as ludicrous as your statement.

See, you've got it all wrong. Again, I'll tell you, you don't know anyone personally on here to even say stuff like that. There really is no point arguing with you as you obviously believe that anything Mourinho says and does is 200% the right thing, and that everyone on here does not have any sort of credentials on football or have not watched/played the sport for a long time at all. You might as well not be on the forum then and just listen to Jose's press conferences if you think everyone on here basically has no knowledge about football.

Good day sir.

Only as ludicrous as your statement.

See, you've got it all wrong. Again, I'll tell you, you don't know anyone personally on here to even say stuff like that. There really is no point arguing with you as you obviously believe that anything Mourinho says and does is 200% the right thing, and that everyone on here does not have any sort of credentials on football or have not watched/played the sport for a long time at all. You might as well not be on the forum then and just listen to Jose's press conferences if you think everyone on here basically have no knowledge about football.

Good day sir.

No.

Generally speaking, we all can have opinions on football or any other field BUT we must understand that it doesn't make us a certified football manager!

Then again not so hard understand.

Good day to you too sir!

So I think Eden starts today and does everything he is asked including creating a few goals all will be forgotten... Can we talk about the talent of Hazard and not about comments made 4 days ago ppl.. The pop shots at Hazard or Mourinho are not needed

No.

Generally speaking, we all can have opinions on football or any other field BUT we must understand that it doesn't make us a certified football manager!

Then again not so hard understand.

Good day to you too sir!

And certified football managers, like the mere mortals that they are, constantly prove on a weekly basis that they are not without flaws and are prone to judgmental errors and poor decision making.

How often do teams fail to reach their objectives due to bad judgement and decision making in the transfer market, poor tactics and team selections, inability to make the right adjustments during a game and so on. I see it happen quite a lot to know that managers, even the best of them, are not above criticism and should be criticised when its merited.