Eden Hazard

the wes

And certified football managers, like the mere mortals that they are, constantly prove on a weekly basis that they are not without flaws and are prone to judgmental errors and poor decision making.

I don't recall saying they don't make mistakes. of course they do, yet their put on the matter is more eligible than the ones out side of it.

I rather go for the one with the proper pedigree than random people.

So I think Eden starts today and does everything he is asked including creating a few goals all will be forgotten... Can we talk about the talent of Hazard and not about comments made 4 days ago ppl.. The pop shots at Hazard or Mourinho are not needed

Lol no way he was gonna start today.

I don't recall saying they don't make mistakes. of course they do, yet their put on the matter is more eligible than the ones out side of it.

I rather go for the one with the proper pedigree than random people.

But you are saying people "without pedigree" are not at liberty to criticise the mistakes you admitted these managers do make?

But you are saying people "without pedigree" are not at liberty to criticise the mistakes you admitted these managers do make?

It's like i caught up in loop!

Read the previous pages and see where it all started.

There is difference between constructive critique and slating. There is difference between "football manager" and an actual football. problem is when some think or want to believe they know better than a real proven football manager it get worsen when they insist on their false criticism!

Shocking reaction from Hazard, due to being dropped, after only playing one match after being back from injury.

hazkzzml.gif

On his way to PSG?

Yes the papers will say that.

They will also say how hazard is dreaming of being in Paris. They are psychics, don't you know?

Mourinho should of done a better job rotating Hazard and keeping him fresh this season when he had Schurrle available and Willian.

No surprise he got injured/burnout towards the end of the season.

Today shows why we need him, if it comes down to him vs Jose I will probably take his side. Would rather have Klopp/Simione instead of Jose rather than the likes of Grizemann or Reus instead of Hazard

Today shows why we need him, if it comes down to him vs Jose I will probably take his side. Would rather have Klopp/Simione instead of Jose rather than the likes of Grizemann or Reus instead of Hazard

lets hope it doesnt get down to that. Or you have to create account named HazardMaster. And when hazard flop for a couple of match, you will get another new account, wont you?

lets hope it doesnt get down to that. Or you have to create account named HazardMaster. And when hazard flop for a couple of match, you will get another new account, wont you?

Yh a bit knee jerking there just been so disappointed with today and this season in general. Jose is clearly getting it wrong regarding some tactics and Hazard/Oscar atm it is beyond infuriating :(

Yh a bit knee jerking there just been so disappointed with today and this season in general. Jose is clearly getting it wrong regarding some tactics and Hazard/Oscar atm it is beyond infuriating :(

today, yeah. but this season in general, pretty pleasing you know.

Nah, its okay. its reality after all. manager always blamed and sacked while players always stand strong in the dressing room :lol:

today, yeah. but this season in general, pretty pleasing you know.

Nah, its okay. its reality after all. manager always blamed and sacked while players always stand strong in the dressing room :lol:

Today wasn't the 1st time, countless more already this season which is just not good enough.