test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

BlueLion.

David Luiz

Started by BlueLion.,

8,523 posts in this topic

If we have a big season we can tell all other teams to f#k off in terms of stealing our quality and we can tell all those great talents to come to Stamford Bridge.

finally he has come out and squash the speculation once and for all. Now wouldn't be surprised if he starts against Villa as he got no injury imo, he wasn't starting at the weekend because Jose fears his head might not be right.

Here's the thing that happened in my humble opinion - I have no facts to back me up except what everyone saw and read.

He wanted to move to Barça because it's hard to resist them and basically every Brazilian player dreams of playing there. He may or may not have submitted a request to leave after their bid was rejected, but Mourinho and the board made it clear to him that they won't release him and that he has a new contract and 5 more years in this contract.

Luiz accepted the club's position - he is happy here after all - and now he'll continue to give us his best because that's the man he is, he won't play bad out of a whim because we want him to honor the contract he signed himself. He's a man of character and he's a very good man, so I expect him to give us his best, as he's always had. If Barça comes again in the next window it may change, but if the team keeps the position, I believe he'll keep his as well. We won't see him doing what Fábregas did, whipping and whining about wanting to leave. He wanted to go, the club didn't want him to go. End of story, life goes on.

Rmpr likes this

I really hope David doesn't go, I think he is a good asset and I really like him as a person and would be very upset to see him go.

Looks like Mourinho has spoken to him and made slight changes to his game, when to go forward, when to stay, when to play it out, when to clear it etc.

Also what a penalty.

Barbara likes this

Looks like Mourinho has spoken to him and made slight changes to his game, when to go forward, when to stay, when to play it out, when to clear it etc.

Also what a penalty.

Not too sure about that. :lol:

He was probably ordered to so to cover any gap or space that is vacated by Lampard and Ramires ahead of the back 4, but the amount of times he kept on stepping out from the back and making those rash looking challenges was really scaring me off. Probably even somewhat surprised he didn't get sent off!

OneMoSalah likes this

Still not enough. Luiz had a 57% passing rate which is just atrocious and had 4 fouls to 1 tackle and no interceptions. People will remember the passes he connected on, but still way too many turnovers of possession by trying to hit the perfect pass..Still, it was his first game under Jose and it's nice to have him back as he makes our team better. If anyone can get Luiz to simplify his game, it's Mourinho.

Hannah, OneMoSalah and CHOULO19 like this