Axel Witsel

Nic!

So another year of Ramires being unable to make 5 yard passes and Mikel only making 5 yard passes.

Edit - Before the 'respect' brigade jumps in, a disclaimer - love them both for what they do offer and have in the past but think it is time to inject some freshness in there along with RLC.

are people still saying this???

probably one of the biggest myths at Chelsea, i see nothing wrong with Ramires' passing, yes he can mispace a pass every now and then but so do many players, he isnt a great passer and he isnt a bad passer he is a very decent passer, i sometimes wonder if people actually watch Ramires play or just assume he is a bad passer.

• Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

probably one of the biggest myths at Chelsea, i see nothing wrong with Ramires' passing, yes he can mispace a pass every now and then but so do many players, he isnt a great passer and he isnt a bad passes he is a very decent passer, i sometimes wonder if people actually watch Ramires play or just assume he is a bad passer.

Don't mind me, I'm just frustrated.

What Mourinho says and does in a window are 2 different things.

I bloody hope so.

Maybe hes just trying to punk everyone and in the last week he is going to give us a couple of upgrades. We ain't asking for household names that cost a arm and a leg but if he gives us a Witsel or an Aránguiz, and a RAM upgrade or maybe a proper number 10 it would put a smile on everyones faces and do the world for strengthening the squad.

probably one of the biggest myths at Chelsea, i see nothing wrong with Ramires' passing, yes he can mispace a pass every now and then but so do many players, he isnt a great passer and he isnt a bad passer he is a very decent passer, i sometimes wonder if people actually watch Ramires play or just assume he is a bad passer.

Ramires' passing is dreadful for his position. Don't try to sugarcoat it.

It was rage inducing at times last season. According to WhoScored, fucking Fellaini who everyone knows is a shit footballer has a better passing accuracy that Ramires.

I don't want rid of him at all, though. He's a valuable squad player. It's Mikel that needs to be sold.

Ramires' passing is dreadful for his position. Don't try to sugarcoat it.

It was rage inducing at times last season. According to WhoScored, fucking Fellaini who everyone knows is a shit footballer has a better passing accuracy that Ramires.

I don't want rid of him at all, though. He's a valuable squad player. It's Mikel that needs to be sold.

While I dont dislike neither Mikel nor Rami I would upgrade and sell them both in a flash! Its all about the team and if upgrading them does it then what are we waiting for?

I would wish might go to sleep and wake up when the market was finished. One day apparently good news, to the other Mou denies it. I'm on the edge to a mental collapse.

Wait, so some of you guys really think we need to splash 20+ mil for Witsel when we have Matic, Fabregas, Ramires, Mikel and RLC in those positions? If not than the amount of criticism aimed at Jose and the club isn't fair.

Jose said it very simply, if we lose a player we bring in a replacement. We lose Ramires or Mikel then we bring someone like Witsel. That's completely fine with me.

Wait, so some of you guys really think we need to splash 20+ mil for Witsel when we have Matic, Fabregas, Ramires, Mikel and RLC in those positions? If not than the amount of criticism aimed at Jose and the club isn't fair.

Jose said it very simply, if we lose a player we bring in a replacement. We lose Ramires or Mikel then we bring someone like Witsel. That's completely fine with me.

Yes. or Aranguiz.

Chelsea can't afford to not bring in a Witsel or Aranguiz or perhaps both.

People are going to be in for a rude surprise if things stay the same as last year. Every other team that wants to win their league and/or the CL is making moves. Hell Barca signed Turan and may sign Pogba and they won their league and the CL.

Chelsea can't afford to not bring in a Witsel or Aranguiz or perhaps both.

People are going to be in for a rude surprise if things stay the same as last year. Every other team that wants to win their league and/or the CL is making moves. Hell Barca signed Turan and may sign Pogba and they won their league and the CL.

Chelsea can't afford it? Really?

People are saying Mikel Out and Witsel In!

Thats completely fine with the majority of us

What I'm trying hard to understand is WTF cant we bring him in 1st THEN send one out??? We could do it in all the positions we need upgrading both in the 1st team and depth wise.

Doesn't that make sense?

Thats completely fine with the majority of us

What I'm trying hard to understand is WTF cant we bring him in 1st THEN send one out??? We could do it in all the positions we need upgrading both in the 1st team and depth wise.

Doesn't that make sense?

But Mourinho doesnt agree we need upgrading. Thats the only explanation for the system of 'sell and then buy'. He doesnt want to lose those players (Luis, Mikel), thats why he'll respond with a replacement only if we get a serious bid.

Thats also what he says to media time and time again.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You