test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

BlueLion.

Kevin de Bruyne

Started by BlueLion.,

8,287 posts in this topic

Jog on with your nonsense and have a word with yourself.

Oscar will never be remotely close to KDB and he wouldn't tear up the Bundesliga like De Bruyne.

No clue why certain people cannot admit that KDB is a top notch player.

You don't think he was a good fit for Chelsea and Jose fine no problem with that opinion but suggesting he's just decent/good player just makes you look ignorant.

Some people are desperate for KDB to fail otherwise Mourinho will be criticised.

MCM4PR3Z, couris, laura90 and 1 other like this

Some people are desperate for KDB to fail otherwise Mourinho will be criticised.

He is already being criticized for this.

KDB is a great player that was not giving time to play.

And now we don't have to argue at how bad he is with youth.

Third season in and nothing from our academy which he said he would do from his first interview here.....

zolayes, mediator and MCM4PR3Z like this

Always been a fan of De Bruyne but this is a bad move for him, The PL and Man City don't suit him well at all! I am glad this move is happening though as I feel it will help our title chances massively.

its crazy how his price tag has gone up £40m after one good season in a league where Franco Di Santo scored 13 goals last season while only scoring 14 in almost 100 games in England! I think people also forget that De Bruyne had a good season at Werder Bremen before coming to Chelsea, that still didn't stop him flopping in the PL. now he has a huge price tag to live up to in a team that won't revolve around him, I expect him to be back in Germany in a few years after a very unsuccessful spell at City.

Blue_Fox_ likes this

Hahahahahahahahaha ! You win the delusional of the year award. Congrats! Do you even football?

No way Oscar would have better stats. He isn't that kind of player nor has the talent. It would mean he would have to make best player of the league as well.

Please, be real dude. Oscar hasn't done anything past few years to warrant such a bold claim despite our high hopes for him after that one night against Juve. Before you say Mickey Mouse league, think how we would have looked playing Bayern a week ago....

Jezus Christ

622e058d587edf7d4208f48add62cd9c.jpg

Wow!Today's lesson learned, never say De Bruyne is a good player but not world class or a Belgian will insult you without reasons.

Hey macho man, I'm Italian and as you can see from the four stars on our badge apparently we play and understand football quite well.

When I'll need a help with mussels and fries I'll look for your advice, but not with football. :D

I had huge expectation when De Bruyne joined Chelsea based on his youtube videos (i know, big mistake) but then I can remember only few games where he was anonymous, and on top of that his well known lack of spirit to fight for a place.

You might say he was better than Hazard at World Cup, yes it's true, I followed the Belgium national team because i like it a lot (on the paper) and De Bruyne was decent in a mediocre team in which Hazard looked completely drained of his strength after a long and exhausting season in one hell of a championship, not a mickey mouse league (you're right again mate) like the one De Bruyne has been playing in.

When we'll meet City again this season I'll shit in my pants only thinking about Silva and Aguero, and not for the ginger pork who at that time will probably be sitting on a bench.

Enjoy Hazard, your NT have a gem in that guy.

My two years old nephew has a better first touch than Lukaku.

Your beers are amazing. Best regards.

Wolfsburg without Perisic, knoche, arnold (came in the 87min) and kdb managed to beat schalke 3-0.....

KDB in 3 games with wolfsburg vs Schalke never beat them...

1 draw.

2 losses

Fairplay to KDB though, if the reported wages are true!!!! I feel bad for Fernandinho

Pacquiao likes this

Wow!Today's lesson learned, never say De Bruyne is a good player but not world class or a Belgian will insult you without reasons.

Hey macho man, I'm Italian and as you can see from the four stars on our badge apparently we play and understand football quite well.

When I'll need a help with mussels and fries I'll look for your advice, but not with football. :D

I had huge expectation when De Bruyne joined Chelsea based on his youtube videos (i know, big mistake) but then I can remember only few games where he was anonymous, and on top of that his well known lack of spirit to fight for a place.

You might say he was better than Hazard at World Cup, yes it's true, I followed the Belgium national team because i like it a lot (on the paper) and De Bruyne was decent in a mediocre team in which Hazard looked completely drained of his strength after a long and exhausting season in one hell of a championship, not a mickey mouse league (you're right again mate) like the one De Bruyne has been playing in.

When we'll meet City again this season I'll shit in my pants only thinking about Silva and Aguero, and not for the ginger pork who at that time will probably be sitting on a bench.

Enjoy Hazard, your NT have a gem in that guy.

My two years old nephew has a better first touch than Lukaku.

Your beers are amazing. Best regards.

Im not sure WHY you are here but if it is to ridicule Belgian players do it somewhere else ,, ,,Id rather have KDB back and Lukaku than any of your Italian world beaters,, Currently your NT is on par with England that is just below Scotland .. Good night enjoy your pasta

MCM4PR3Z, ParNolio7 and Stingray like this

Its amazing, while he was at Wolfsburg no one cared now suddenly he is going to our rival and people are all over the place :P

I am confused if its the price tag or its city that tripped people off ?

Man City just sold their youth prodigy in Marco Lopez to monaco...

shows they have no class .. we loan ours out .... then loan them again ..and again then sell cheap or dump them .. we have THREE now playing for Hartlepool

shows they have no class .. we loan ours out .... then loan them again ..and again then sell cheap or dump them .. we have THREE now playing for Hartlepool

So do City. (Have youth products plying their trade in the lower reaches of the professional game.) We just don't know their names.

Its amazing, while he was at Wolfsburg no one cared now suddenly he is going to our rival and people are all over the place :P

I am confused if its the price tag or its city that tripped people off ?

Non people are just jealous because they are spending big money and we ain't.

But the thing is that we had a big squad and sold a lot just to say we got a "positive net spend"

May it long continue.... ???

I'm not hurt... :cry:

Not looking forward to seeing my nigga KDB playing for a domestic rival, and tearing it up in the PL.

Why didn't Bayern Munich steal him away like they do to all their german rivals :(

Oh you meant CL? You said top flight football which normally means the top domestic division.

In 1998, Villereal reached top domestic division for the first time in the their club history. In a short 5-6 year span the club established themselves as one of the top sides in La liga on a regular basis and qualified for CL. Impressive feature.

on KDB i think he will do well, long term replacement for David silva also.

Not looking forward to seeing my nigga KDB playing for a domestic rival, and tearing it up in the PL.

Why didn't Bayern Munich steal him away like they do to all their german rivals :(

it's because he's not a german national and he wouldn't start on munich

Mario Gotze remember him?

Same reason he can't cut it at Bayern is the same reason KDB would have been a failure at Bayern.

He doesn't have a place in pep midfield or in attack. He is not suitable for them.