Kevin de Bruyne

Madmax

Doesn't matter considering Schurrle and Willian have done much more than a couple of good pre-season games and a game against Hull. You earn your place in the squad then the starting 11 here, sure getting into the 25 is an achievement in itself given how we had so many attacking players but getting into the starting 11? The shirt isn't given to you like at Wolfsburg or Werder Bremen or Belgium where you are a standout player in their squad playing poorly or not (no disrespect to those three teams but who did Bremen have better than him or Wolfsburg in that position? Belgium haven't very many better 10's either).

Voted better than Muller in AMF position in the Bundesliga?! Really?!?! Muller is the best German footballer right now I'd say because he's so different to everyone else, not flashy but very good at the same time, he scores goals, sets them up and virtually can play any attacking position.

If he goes to Man City he will be on the bench, Nasri, Navas, Silva, Milner to compete with for 2 wide MF roles as they usually play 4-4-2? No chance he goes into their 11 unless Silva/Nasri gets injured.

also seen Wolfsburg would sell for around 20M euros, which is close to what they paid for him...... doubt that

When you see him play and read the German articles about him, it is no suprise at all that Germans see him as the best midfielder in their league. Too bad he hasn't got a fair chance at Chelsea. He was our best player in pre-season, in the first PL game he was chosen MOTM. And the following game against United he sucked not harder than the rest of the team, but became the only victim of it. Then he never got a fair chance again.

20M euros is not a reliable source. Wolfsburg has said they don't want to talk for less than €40M. It has been confirmed that PSG, Man City and Bayern Munich will try to buy him this winter. Wolfsburg already rejected a €25M bid of Man City.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm still betting that he will eventually come to the pl again to prove a point.

Might be the best replacement for Gerrard.

So Liverpool will more then likely get him.

I said this before, KDB would be perfect for Liverpool. He would be an ideal replacement for Gerrard and would be a better back up cam to Coutinho than Moses will ever be..

• 2 weeks later...

Wolfsburg dismiss talk of Kevin De Bruyne joining Manchester United

"I know that a few clubs are interested in him," De Bruyne's agent, Patrick De Koster, told the paper.

I think he's coming back to the PL this summer if he keeps doing this well. United, City, Liverpool or so will go after him.

I would not be suprised to see De Bruyne staying at Wolfburg to be honest.

1. Wolfsburg is a high potential club with a lot of financial support
  2. If they continue their current streak, they will play Champions League next year (this is crucual)
  3. The bundesliga is one of the top competitions and I think it suits him more then the PL

Either way, I'm a big fan of his. Sad that he did not make it at Chelsea, but I'm sure he'll make it somewhere different.

As a chelsea fan, I do hope he stays out of the PL because otherwise one day he might just be causing us the trouble ...

• 2 weeks later...

Shame it never worked out for him here, his football intelligence is excellent and imo decision making is also great, possibly on par or better than Hazard in this aspect. Hope Cuadrado can be a boss so we can finally forget this guy for good :P