Kevin de Bruyne

Madmax

What leniency? Oscar went through 9 months of terrible form, Schurrle has been crap through out the season (bar the opener against Burnley), Salah has been beyond hopeless since we signed him, Willian is his unproductive self and the biggest example of leniency of them all Torres who earned a killing for close to 4 years of abject mediocrity. KDB was never given anywhere near enough opportunities/leniency here. not even close.

I was talking about from us fans. We wanted to give him chances. Obviously not from the manager.

I was talking about from us fans. We wanted to give him chances. Obviously not from the manager.

I misunderstood you. my bad. Still there were plenty of posters on here that sided with Jose and lambasted KDB's "lack of workrate" and said he's had enough chances and failed to take them and that "he's not suited to the system". I won't name names, they know themselves.

He was horrible in here in almost every game he played. There is no doubt about that, he was not good enough for CHelsea... a team that want to win European cups and everything in England.

And compaired with Willian, Oscar, Schurlle he was really bad defensively, Not good enough for a big team... a player like Mata can't play in CHelsea and Man United... I don't see where is the surprise in KdB situation for CHelsea since he is a lot worst than Mata.

He was horrible in here in almost every game he played. There is no doubt about that, he was not good enough for CHelsea... a team that want to win European cups and everything in England.

And compaired with Willian, Oscar, Schurlle he was really bad defensively, Not good enough for a big team... a player like Mata can't play in CHelsea and Man United... I don't see where is the surprise in KdB situation for CHelsea since he is a lot worst than Mata.

have you watched him other than when he was with us ????

It's not because he doesn't fit a system that a player is "not good enough".

Mata apparently was not good enough for a team that wanted to win the European Cup, yet he ... WON THE EUROPEAN CUP.

That's kinda stupid, isn't it.

Mata is just not a player that thrives in Mourinho's system. Doesn't make him bad.

Same with KDB, who is younger than Mata and is improving every year. If he continues dominating like this, he'll get another chance at the very top. I guess for him that means staying in Germany though.

have you watched him other than when he was with us ????

No, normally I watch the games of Bayern, City, Arsenal, Liverpool, Man United, Man City, Chelsea, Juventus, Madrid, Barcelona.I don't have time to see everything...

There are a lot of players that can't perform in big teams, and in lower teams they can do good things... In my opinion is case of De Bruyne, like it was the case of Quaresma, and many others.

In here he played really badly. So he couldn't continue in the team and we did a lot of money. He had his chance and he blew it, That's the reality.

He showed nothing.

Also, in "almost every game he played".

Which means three PL games in total.

Does that mean he was bad in two and good in one?

Nice.

And 3 more games in the cups... and some more minutes. More than enough to show something. In the begining he did a first good game and after that he played like shit.

After the pathetic game against Arsenal he could't play any important game in Chelsea (and by important I mean any PL game). It was so bad... so irresponsable, so mediocre... I think that was by far the worst game any player did in the last 2 seasons for Chelsea.

And that's the story of De Bruyne in CHelsea.

I think the problem was that he was recalled to early from his loan.

I mean, right after he said yes, i come back (as you asked me to come back), we signed willian and schuurle.

One more season abroad, we would have someone else in our squad ready to fight for his place without the pressure of the world cup.

He was told he had a future with us, and right after, we signed 2 more wingers. So i think the board saw something in him that José didn't. End of Story

And 3 more games in the cups... and some more minutes. More than enough to show something. In the begining he did a first good game and after that he played like shit.

After the pathetic game against Arsenal he could't play any important game in Chelsea (and by important I mean any PL game). It was so bad... so irresponsable, so mediocre... I think that was by far the worst game any player did in the last 2 seasons for Chelsea.

before and after his time with us he was and now again is excellent.

You seem only to be Jose fan , In selling both KDB and Lukaku he has I think made mistakes

before and after his time with us he was and now again is excellent.

You seem only to be Jose fan , In selling both KDB and Lukaku he has I think made mistakes

Congratulations for him... for that excellent games. In here he was not and he had opportunities and failed.

About Lukaku I've never seen him playing for a big team... so I don't know what he will be. Right now it seems that Everton fans are not that impressed but maybe he will be good enough one day I don't know. He has some potential.

Between Diego and Lukaku there is no doubt about waht we should have done... Sell Lukaku and buy Diego for almost the same price... it's the right move.

About De Bruyne I saw him in CHelsea, he is not good enough.

It's really cool to watch people saying that players like Fabregas (before he joined Chelsea), Sanchez (before the World CUp), Pique, Ozil, Khedira and many others are not good to play for Chelsea with all they played and won in big teams. And at the same time they ask for players that failed in here and did nothing in football.

Congratulations for him... for that excellent games. In here he was not and he had opportunities and failed.

About Lukaku I've never seen him playing for a big team... so I don't know what he will be. Right now it seems that Everton fans are not that impressed but maybe he will be good enough one day I don't know. He has some potential.

Between Diego and Lukaku there is no doubt about waht we should have done... Sell Lukaku and buy Diego for almost the same price... it's the right move.

About De Bruyne I saw him in CHelsea, he is not good enough.

It's really cool to watch people saying that players like Fabregas (before he joined Chelsea), Sanchez (before the World CUp), Pique, Ozil, Khedira and many others are not good to play for Chelsea with all they played and won in big teams. And at the same time they ask for players that failed in here and did nothing in football.

ENJOY living with your prejudices

I bet you didnt advocate selling oscar when he was absolutely shit for 8 months byt yeh 6 games is enough to judge a players long term future here. Smh.

Kdb was our best man in preseason, was chosen MOTM the first game when he delivered the ball for Oscar. Second against ManU he was not good just like the rest of the team. Then he didn't play for five games due to his bad play against the Macunians. He wasn't fit when he played those capital cup games. To me he is an awesome player!

I bet you didnt advocate selling oscar when he was absolutely shit for 8 months byt yeh 6 games is enough to judge a players long term future here. Smh.

I don't like that much Oscar... but Oscar showed a lot more than KdB and is a better player.

In my opinon Oscar is not the best player to be our number 10, we need a better player.