Kevin de Bruyne

Madmax

Are you basing this off 2 pre season performances or? Before his injury last season, Hazard was Chelsea's in form player. In the 2nd half of the season he was better than Mata.

This is a ridiculous thing to say. Can't believe people genuinely wouldn't start Hazard because of two meaningless games. Absolutely shocking.

exactly, if Hazard isn't playing, he is injured or Mou gives him some rest for a more important upcoming game

It's not a versus thing. Not to mention the whole who is better argument is absurd.

I think what's going to happen is De Bruyne will play in such a way that Chelsea can't afford not to play him. It then in theory leaves one of Mazacar out and unless Hazard craps the bed he's not going to be the one left out.

Interesting dilemma to have. England would be a lot more dangerous had De Bruyne picked the 3 lions instead of Belgium

For better or for worse, the impression i have of hazard is that he is carefree to the extreme. On the upside this allows him to deal with huge amounts of pressure (transfer price tag, ball boy incident). On the downside, it sometimes makes him appear lazy/arrogant, while in truth this is far from the case. That's why i believe he plays at his best when he is having fun (just look at all the pictures taken during the pre-season tour), and these games don't really lend themselves to 'having fun'

That said, he does look like has put on some weight, but, hey, that's what pre)season is for

Are you basing this off 2 pre season performances or? Before his injury last season, Hazard was Chelsea's in form player. In the 2nd half of the season he was better than Mata.

This is a ridiculous thing to say. Can't believe people genuinely wouldn't start Hazard because of two meaningless games. Absolutely shocking.

The world has become mad ;)

Anyway, didnt i read on here somewhere last year that some ppl in the club tought they loaned out the wrong player, since hazard preseason wasnt great either

Well we all know hazard's last season, so preseason doesnt mean alot

I too think that from the three of Mata Hazard and Oscar, Hazard will probably be the one to make way. Especially since his form seems to be currently having a bit of a dip. Nevertheless, if all 4 were on full form, I would start with Oscar, De Bruyne and Mata, with De Bruyne in the middle.

English roots

Kevin de Bruyne's mother was born in Ealing, west London, making him eligible to play internationally for England. However, he opted for the country of his birth, making his debut for Belgium in August 2010 while still a teenager.

Thank fuck for that :>

I knew there was English blood in his family but didn't know it was his mother..

Imagine KDB playing under Roy :lol:

Hazard costs £32m and on £170k per week, he is Torres equivalent in midfield so he is not going to be benched. Well not unless Jose wants him to anyway but there is no way he is going to be out of the picture on the bench because he is one of our highest paid player.

The world has become mad ;)

Anyway, didnt i read on here somewhere last year that some ppl in the club tought they loaned out the wrong player, since hazard preseason wasnt great either

Well we all know hazard's last season, so preseason doesnt mean alot

I think that the video games (FM and FIFA etc.) have raised expectations too much. Too many people get tunnel vision and try to make some grand proclamation to first rather than right.

With Hazard, it was easy to tell how good he was going to be because be was doing things like 2x young footballer of the year and 2x footballer of the year in France. He even helped Lille win. Lague title which was equivalent to Wolvehampton winning the PL title

Hazard is on 125k € ( so 110k£) a week, where did u get that number? From fifa or football manager?

http://www.google.co.uk/#gs_rn=21&gs_ri=psy-ab&cp=15&gs_id=5m&xhr=t&q=eden+hazard+wages&es_nrs=true&pf=p&biw=1366&bih=591&sclient=psy-ab&oq=eden+hazard+wag&gs_l=&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_qf.&bvm=bv.49478099,d.cGE&fp=94de025e9fbfd016

Divided that by 52 and see what you get... Unless you are telling me Google is wrong. Maybe the figure you mentioned is AFTER TAXES

Ah yes, because Google is reliably informed of information like this :lol:

Google just returns news articles, who in turn know fuck all about what Mr Hazard earns.