Kevin de Bruyne

Madmax

These stories are bollocks, I would reckon. The new manager will come in and have his say on who comes and who goes. KDB is the sort of utility player Mourinho likes, so if TS1 returns, I would hazard a guess that KDB will most likely stay.

These stories are bollocks, I would reckon. The new manager will come in and have his say on who comes and who goes. KDB is the sort of utility player Mourinho likes, so if TS1 returns, I would hazard a guess that KDB will most likely stay.

I hope you are right. Too much talent to just throw away, I reckon!

Apparently it would just be a loan for a season which makes a bit more sense. Schurrle is probably a better fit for the squad's needs right now and De Bruyne should get a season at a better club, in the Champions League.

It's frustrating because he's clearly a good player, but we need a winger-cum-striker like Schurrle more at the moment.

I am not liking these Schurrle rumours. KDB is just as good a talent, and I don't think there's anything between:

Oscar-Mikel-KDB

Mata-Falcao-Hazard

And

Falcao

Hazard-Mata-Scurrle

Ramires-Mikel

I would prefer to just have KDB back, plus no risk of him leaving in summer '14. He has already commented (as well as Courtois I think) about how he doesn't know what the club want to do with him. Can imagine him getting increasingly disillusioned if this happens.

According to soccerways match lineup De Bruyne is having a pivot role right now. Intresting to see how he does :)

http://int.soccerway.com/matches/2013/04/06/germany/bundesliga/sv-werder-bremen/fc-schalke-04/1301019/?ICID=HP_MS_02_04

He's playing on the nr. 10 position.

Anyone catch the match earlier? Kevin was pretty average but so was the whole Bremen team. If you have the chance to see it, have a look at Lukimya's mistakes for both of Schalke's goals. It epitomizes Bremen at the back this season. Promising going forward, disaster waiting to happen in defence.

Ok, so what if Schurrle does come during the summer and de Bruyne only goes on loan, what happens the season after that?

I know people are saying KDB will be in the pivot, but all the highlights of Kevin's time at Bremen have been his attacking attributes..so we're not going to see any of his brilliant crosses if he is deployed as a DM. Yes, he has a brilliant distribution from deep, but what about defending? As far as I can tell, he'll be no better than Lampard in that aspect.

What happens if he can't adapt to that position? We'll have an overload of AMs, might be forced to sell him and STILL no god damn world-class DM or ball winner in the pivot.

In my mind, he's a CM/AM only, not a DM. Also, 4-2-3-1 is such bullshit, it's causing all these problems.

Ok, so what if Schurrle does come during the summer and de Bruyne only goes on loan, what happens the season after that?

I know people are saying KDB will be in the pivot, but all the highlights of Kevin's time at Bremen have been his attacking attributes..so we're not going to see any of his brilliant crosses if he is deployed as a DM. Yes, he has a brilliant distribution from deep, but what about defending? As far as I can tell, he'll be no better than Lampard in that aspect.

What happens if he can't adapt to that position? We'll have an overload of AMs, might be forced to sell him and STILL no god damn world-class DM or ball winner in the pivot.

In my mind, he's a CM/AM only, not a DM. Also, 4-2-3-1 is such bullshit, it's causing all these problems.

Doubt we'd sell him. In two seasons he'll easily be better than Moses and one of KDB and Oscar will end up in a deeper role imo. Definitely think they'll be space

Doubt we'd sell him. In two seasons he'll easily be better than Moses and one of KDB and Oscar will end up in a deeper role imo. Definitely think they'll be space

In 2 seasons? I doubt Moses has ever been better than KDB.

I can't fathom what Chelsea is doing, it's rather maddening that Chelsea has an absolute dearth of quality center midfielders and De Bruyne is already one of the best in the world at only age 21. He's criminally underrated on this board. He's the best crosser I've seen in 15 years. He's the playmaker for the Belgian national team whose starting 11 is better than what Chelsea fields. So he's good enough to start for the Belgian national team but not good enough to start for Chelsea? Utterly mindboggling.

I can't fathom what Chelsea is doing, it's rather maddening that Chelsea has an absolute dearth of quality center midfielders and De Bruyne is already one of the best in the world at only age 21. He's criminally underrated on this board. He's the best crosser I've seen in 15 years. He's the playmaker for the Belgian national team whose starting 11 is better than what Chelsea fields. So he's good enough to start for the Belgian national team but not good enough to start for Chelsea? Utterly mindboggling.

He has a place in this team, but he's definately not one of the best in the world yet. He's one of the best young players in the world.

Schalke 04 joins the list of teams showing interest in KDB.

So that makes Dortmund, Leverkusen, Wolfsburg, Bremen and Schalke. It's expected that Leverkusen still has the biggest chance to get him cause of our interest in Schurrle.

KDB's manager insists that nothing will be decided untill Cfc appoints the new manager and what his plan is with KDB at Chelsea.

Schalke 04 joins the list of teams showing interest in KDB.

So that makes Dortmund, Leverkusen, Wolfsburg, Bremen and Schalke. It's expected that Leverkusen still has the biggest chance to get him cause of our interest in Schurrle.

KDB's manager insists that nothing will be decided untill Cfc appoints the new manager and what his plan is with KDB at Chelsea.

That's good, some hope he may actually stay here and not go out on loan again.