Kevin de Bruyne

Madmax

Schalke 04 joins the list of teams showing interest in KDB.

So that makes Dortmund, Leverkusen, Wolfsburg, Bremen and Schalke. It's expected that Leverkusen still has the biggest chance to get him cause of our interest in Schurrle.

KDB's manager insists that nothing will be decided untill Cfc appoints the new manager and what his plan is with KDB at Chelsea.

But apparently he is still not good enough for us.

Apparently it would just be a loan for a season which makes a bit more sense. Schurrle is probably a better fit for the squad's needs right now and De Bruyne should get a season at a better club, in the Champions League.

It's frustrating because he's clearly a good player, but we need a winger-cum-striker like Schurrle more at the moment.

Are you sure about this? personally i think we definitley need a player like De Bruyne, you know an actuall pivot play which has a good first touch and can pass a ball forward. He's also very good at dwelling on the ball, any player which has talent on dwelling on the ball is very good for the premier league. Because in this league you get closed down, although the good ones which can hold them, just like Mata can with his quick feet, we can really get into teams like West Ham and such and show them who is boss.

I want De Bruyne here as quick as possible to be honest.

BHMbXUUCUAAj1df.jpg

I've said it before, but Kevin's cross completion stats are just ridiculous!

Kevin is one of the most talented young players there is, his technical abillity makes me smile, not many are so gifted at his age.

He can do just about anything he wants, only thing what Kevin hasn't been blessed with his pace, but even that wont get in his way as he can work around that. I really can't wait to see this guy come back into our side

Are you sure about this? personally i think we definitley need a player like De Bruyne, you know an actuall pivot play which has a good first touch and can pass a ball forward. He's also very good at dwelling on the ball, any player which has talent on dwelling on the ball is very good for the premier league. Because in this league you get closed down, although the good ones which can hold them, just like Mata can with his quick feet, we can really get into teams like West Ham and such and show them who is boss.

I want De Bruyne here as quick as possible to be honest.

I wouldn't play De Bruyne in the pivot, he's too aggressive of a passer to be a pivot player even more than Hazard and you don't want that unless you're playing with prime Torres and want to play purely counter-attack and bypass the entire midfield (Mata, Hazard). Secondly, he's not good enough defensively either.

I want him back and be first choice backup to all 3 AM positions, or even start over Moses as Moses seems like a better impact sub that KDB would be.

I wouldn't play De Bruyne in the pivot, he's too aggressive of a passer to be a pivot player even more than Hazard and you don't want that unless you're playing with prime Torres and want to play purely counter-attack and bypass the entire midfield (Mata, Hazard). Secondly, he's not good enough defensively either.

I want him back and be first choice backup to all 3 AM positions, or even start over Moses as Moses seems like a better impact sub that KDB would be.

It would be foolish to not put him there in my opinion, I don't understand how he's too much of an aggresive passer? we don't have anyone who is comfortable on the ball and at the same time who has the creativity to keep the game running, De Bruyne can do that. Yeah you do have a point in defensive terms, but that will come with time. I'm not saying have him first team, becaues lets face it Mikel and Ramires will be here next season, not complaining about Ramires.

However look at players like Rami who have a poor first touch and arent' so comfortable on the ball in the middle, we need players like De Bruyne, and I'm sorry but if we have Torres here next season then what's even the fucking point at all?. De Bruyne has so much potential, i think we can mature him into a perfect centre midfielder, i see great things for him there.

Of coures it's just a matter of opinion though, who knows maybe he will make a better CAM. But however you must admit, a CAM is probably the last fucking thing we need right now.

It would be foolish to not put him there in my opinion, I don't understand how he's too much of an aggresive passer? we don't have anyone who is comfortable on the ball and at the same time who has the creativity to keep the game running, De Bruyne can do that. Yeah you do have a point in defensive terms, but that will come with time. I'm not saying have him first team, becaues lets face it Mikel and Ramires will be here next season, not complaining about Ramires.

However look at players like Rami who have a poor first touch and arent' so comfortable on the ball in the middle, we need players like De Bruyne, and I'm sorry but if we have Torres here next season then what's even the fucking point at all?. De Bruyne has so much potential, i think we can mature him into a perfect centre midfielder, i see great things for him there.

Of coures it's just a matter of opinion though, who knows maybe he will make a better CAM. But however you must admit, a CAM is probably the last fucking thing we need right now.

I think he can be a good CM, similar to Lampard but not as good defensively. Pivot is a different beast. KDB has great technical ability and I wholeheartedly agree that his touch, dribbling and composure on the ball is something we dearly miss in the pivot but KDB isn't the answer. We want those qualities in our pivot but not from KDB, from a new signing.

He is a very aggressive passer, he's way too direct to be a pivot player. He'll provide some good long balls and good creativity from the pivot but pivot's primary responsibility is to control the tempo of the game, you need discipline in passing and position, he doesn't have that. This is not a slight against him, I'm just pointing it out cause that would work against him in the pivot but not if he's further up the field.

And I don't think we are overloaded with AMs. We have a lot but Marin, Yossi aren't Chelsea material. KDB is already better than Moses imo.

RAM - Moses, KDB

CAM - Mata, Oscar, KDB

LAM - Hazard, KDB, Moses

That's my depth chart next season. Marin, Yossi out.

This is all assuming we keep 4-2-3-1, if it was up to me I'd play a 4-3-3 because then you might not even need 2-3 midfield signings. We are playing 2 pivot players right now when we don't have ONE good enough for it. We play 4-3-3, you automatically put Mikel, Ramires in their best positions.

4-3-3

DM - Mikel, Romeu

RCM - Ramires, Oscar

LCM - KDB, Oscar

RW - Mata, Moses

LW - Hazard, Moses

I think he can be a good CM, similar to Lampard but not as good defensively. Pivot is a different beast. KDB has great technical ability and I wholeheartedly agree that his touch, dribbling and composure on the ball is something we dearly miss in the pivot but KDB isn't the answer. We want those qualities in our pivot but not from KDB, from a new signing.

He is a very aggressive passer, he's way too direct to be a pivot player. He'll provide some good long balls and good creativity from the pivot but pivot's primary responsibility is to control the tempo of the game, you need discipline in passing and position, he doesn't have that. This is not a slight against him, I'm just pointing it out cause that would work against him in the pivot but not if he's further up the field.

And I don't think we are overloaded with AMs. We have a lot but Marin, Yossi aren't Chelsea material. KDB is already better than Moses imo.

RAM - Moses, KDB

CAM - Mata, Oscar, KDB

LAM - Hazard, KDB, Moses

That's my depth chart next season. Marin, Yossi out.

This is all assuming we keep 4-2-3-1, if it was up to me I'd play a 4-3-3 because then you might not even need 2-3 midfield signings. We are playing 2 pivot players right now when we don't have ONE good enough for it. We play 4-3-3, you automatically put Mikel, Ramires in their best positions.

4-3-3

DM - Mikel, Romeu

RCM - Ramires, Oscar

LCM - KDB, Oscar

RW - Mata, Moses

LW - Hazard, Moses

The disadvantages you pointed out, well that comes with experience, experience you learn along with maturity as you will play in that role. I think it's best to get De Bruyne playing in that role now when he comes back.

You seem to forget, Bundesliga is actually a very good league, probably one of the best and most entertaining. De Bruyne plays in the pivot of Werder Bremin, I thought he played very well against Bayern Munich, and the reason why i liked him he stood out, as he was the only one who could show class.

He's not as aggressive as you're pointing out, he has been playing deep for Bremin, not slacking off upfield.

But just to tell you, I don't want to play 4-2-3-1, but fuck it It's already going to happen.

Although in a 4-3-3 I definitely agree with you, KDB would be a great choice as the LCM. But the problem is I can't see us playing that next season. Although in the double pivot i think he can handle it, it's about being confident in him or not, bringing him here only to be played over by Mata and Oscar and such it wouldn't be beneficial even in the slightest, he is coming here to play and play he shall. Obviously he wont be starting all the time in the pivot but he will see daylight enough times.

You seem to forget, Bundesliga is actually a very good league, probably one of the best and most entertaining. De Bruyne plays in the pivot of Werder Bremin, I thought he played very well against Bayern Munich, and the reason why i liked him he stood out, as he was the only one who could show class.

Very rarely. He usually plays behind the lone striker, or on each side of the band of 3. Earlier in the season he was more CM in 4-3-3. But Schaaf is a bit of an idiot, he changes his formation basically every week. Starts defensive midfielders on the wing one week, then at fullback the next, while playing like 7 attacking midfielders the week after.

The disadvantages you pointed out, well that comes with experience, experience you learn along with maturity as you will play in that role. I think it's best to get De Bruyne playing in that role now when he comes back.

He's not as aggressive as you're pointing out, he has been playing deep for Bremin, not slacking off upfield.

But just to tell you, I don't want to play 4-2-3-1, but fuck it It's already going to happen.

Although in a 4-3-3 I definitely agree with you, KDB would be a great choice as the LCM. But the problem is I can't see us playing that next season. Although in the double pivot i think he can handle it, it's about being confident in him or not, bringing him here only to be played over by Mata and Oscar and such it wouldn't be beneficial even in the slightest, he is coming here to play and play he shall. Obviously he wont be starting all the time in the pivot but he will see daylight enough times.

KDB hasn't played one minute in the pivot for Werder Bremen. He's either CM or on the wings.

Very rarely. He usually plays behind the lone striker, or on each side of the band of 3. Earlier in the season he was more CM in 4-3-3. But Schaaf is a bit of an idiot, he changes his formation basically every week. Starts defensive midfielders on the wing one week, then at fullback the next, while playing like 7 attacking midfielders the week after.

Where are Bremin in the Bundesliga atm?

KDB hasn't played one minute in the pivot for Werder Bremen. He's either CM or on the wings.

I meant to say midfield, I think I edited my post afterwards.

Where are Bremin in the Bundesliga atm?

Just above the relegation zone. Remember Gebre Selassie? The Czech RB who was in great form at last summer's Euro's. One of the worst RB's in the Bundesliga, I remember some wanting us to sign him on here.

An assist and 92% pass accuracy so far.

4 completed dribbles.

1 tackle.

I thought those stats meant nothing! Or is that only in the Mikel thread? :P

The more I watch Kevin, the less the idea of loaning him out next season make sense.