Kevin de Bruyne

Madmax

Just get some news from twitter.....

@chelseayouth

RT @Blue_Revolt1986: Niewsblad report about Dortmund wanting KDB, with quotes from his agent after #CFC meeting: http://is.gd/OXFgMU

@chelseayouth

KDB news in last RT follows from Courtois; both know they're ready for #CFC but uncertainty over new mgr means no idea on next season yet.

@CarloFan

De Bruyne's agent: "Chelsea is very pleased with the progress of De Bruyne and find that he is ready to become a first team player." 1/2

@CarloFan

"Problem is that we still don't know who will be coach of CFC next season. Therefore, we still don't know where KdB will play next yr." 2/2

@CarloFan 14m

Borussia Dortmund are reportedly keen on KdB and are said to be willing to include Lewandowski in a deal to convince Chelsea to sell. #CFC

@DeBruyneKev

You know you at the top when only heaven’s right above it

it's possibly for KDB to move for the bigger step such a Dortmund,,but if i'm the board i would prefer to loan him at mid-table PL club. because, to be a proven / true Midfielder (Double Pivot / AM), you must feeling and play a high tempo consisstently like in Premiere League...

Speculation on speculation at this point. I can't really imagine any manager saying "no, I don't want to bring in a young, talented player" so I think KDB will very likely be at Chelsea next season. Even if he were to go on loan, Dortmund wouldn't be the best place for him anyway, as he wouldn't be an automatic starter and certainly wouldn't be the fulcrum of the attack like he is now. Most likely scenario, he comes back to Chelsea and fights with Oscar and Moses for the third attacking midfield spot.

As TorontoChelsea said, mere speculation because of the Mourinho rumours. Pretty sure he'll be at Chelsea next season. If not, our loss, and both Dortmund/Leverkusen and KDB will be happy.

I just wanted to see if you still remember that memorable night in Munich.

It was Drogba, it was the angels, it was the heavens, it was the stars, it was the gods, it was everything for Chelsea. This is not anything to do with football. This is more than football, this is spirit. Never giving in, fighting to the end, that English spirit running right the way through this Champions League for Chelsea.

I even made a video of it. :clown:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=qsN9OVlks1I

But my point is, Dortmund are better than us because with Klopp, they found the perfect balance, they are not as good as us individually, but collectively, they are fantastic, you don't beat Madrid by chance.