Kevin de Bruyne

Madmax

It was Drogba, it was the angels, it was the heavens, it was the stars, it was the gods, it was everything for Chelsea. This is not anything to do with football. This is more than football, this is spirit. Never giving in, fighting to the end, that English spirit running right the way through this Champions League for Chelsea.

I even made a video of it. :clown:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=qsN9OVlks1I

But my point is, Dortmund are better than us because with Klopp, they found the perfect balance, they are not as good as us individually, but collectively, they are fantastic, you don't beat Madrid by chance.

I admire your superlatives about Chelsea.

However, Drogba was Chelsea & I doubt it had anything to do with English spirit.

As for Klopp & the perfect balance, Chelsea had it then too.

I guess we will see how " perfect " Dortmund is soon.

I admire your superlatives about Chelsea.

However, Drogba was Chelsea & I doubt it had anything to do with English spirit.

As for Klopp & the perfect balance, Chelsea had it then too.

I guess we will see how " perfect " Dortmund is soon.

Its not my words, its Gary Neville's word when Drogba shot that penalty, its seems you are the one who didnt remember ! :dance:

Yes, Chelsea had it, now we are searching a way of playing football, so, they are better than us until we'll get a manager who will make us winners again.

Its not my words, its Gary Neville's word when Drogba shot that penalty, its seems you are the one who didnt remember ! :dance:

Yes, Chelsea had it, now we are searching a way of playing football, so, they are better than us until we'll get a manager who will make us winners again.

Whatever Gary said, that´s fine. So at least I know you just copied it.

Chelsea needs much more than another manager, I feel. Rafa is one of the problems but certainly not the only one.

This year, Dortmund has not set the world of football on fire either. Let´s see tonight.

Belgian media reporting that Chelsea have put a 15million€ price tag on Kevin's head. Reason for a potential sale would be Mourinho's insane financial demands

if he were to come back. Abramovich would thus consider selling some players. And one can wonder: does KDB have a future with chelsea under Mourinho, especially since the special one

will be travelling to London with 1 or 2 Real-players. I can imagine that would either be a Central defender or/and a Midfield player -adding to our already packed midfield...

Do you guys think that Kevin would pragmatically fit into next season's team under Mourinho? If not, do we still want Mourinho back ? :D

Belgian media reporting that Chelsea have put a 15million€ price tag on Kevin's head. Reason for a potential sale would be Mourinho's insane financial demands

if he were to come back. Abramovich would thus consider selling some players. And one can wonder: does KDB have a future with chelsea under Mourinho, especially since the special one

will be travelling to London with 1 or 2 Real-players. I can imagine that would either be a Central defender or/and a Midfield player -adding to our already packed midfield...

Do you guys think that Kevin would pragmatically fit into next season's team under Mourinho? If not, do we still want Mourinho back ? :D

This makes me doubt about Mourinho. Its the long term versus short term debate again.

Id choose the long term build up, actually, even though I love to have Mourinho ....

If that is true, we can say good bye to Courtois too, direct cash not needed within the next 2 - 3 years

I personally think Courtois is safe from any such scenario, since we don't have an abundance of keepers. Same for Lukaku.

KdB however runs the risk of being rendered obsolete by the overpopulated midfield in our team. Especially when Modric or another Real-player comes

and Abramovich gets confronted with a need for funds. Let's face it, who wants to buy Benayoun or Torres? Kevin, however, is a hot porspect for any side.

We can only pray that if Mourinho comes Kevin performs well in the pre-season games and Mourinho puts his foot down for him.

Or, to be safe, that Mourinho leaves Real without bringing any of his pets :)

Werder sporting director Thomas Eichin says he will try whatever it takes to hold on to Kevin. Theire biggest advantage would be that he will always play.

He needs a better club than Werder.. Actually, should Mourinho come back, another year on loan might be the best for both KDB and Chelsea, especially if he'd bring a midfielder with him.

Dortmund would be the perfect club to confirm the ability he showed this season. Leverkusen as well.

I'm not sure KDB is ready to perform well on a weekly basis in the Prem, but he sure has the potential to be a very very good midfielder. Getting rid of him would yet be another sign of a complete lack of vision from the Board.

Same goes for Courtois, to an even bigger extent.

It's all just speculation though, perhaps the board (or José) are keen on having them in the squad next season.. time will tell.

German media (Bild) reporting that we are about to offer 15m + De Bruyne for Andre Schürrle. What the fuck? From what I know Bild are usually a very reliable newspaper but if this deal really happens then whoever sanctions the deal should be sacked on the spot.

I rate Schürrle but he's not worth losing De Bryune, especially with us also paying money to Leverkusen. I could live with maybe 15m + KdB on loan for a year, though I would prefer De Bruyne returning for next season. We are in a deaperate need of a midfielder like De Bruyne so why should we get rid of him without him ever putting on a Chelsea shirt in a competitive match and then go splash another 30m on a midfielder?

German media (Bild) reporting that we are about to offer 15m + De Bruyne for Andre Schürrle. What the fuck? From what I know Bild are usually a very reliable newspaper but if this deal really happens then whoever sanctions the deal should be sacked on the spot.

I rate Schürrle but he's not worth losing De Bryune, especially with us also paying money to Leverkusen. I could live with maybe 15m + KdB on loan for a year, though I would prefer De Bruyne returning for next season. We are in a deaperate need of a midfielder like De Bruyne so why should we get rid of him without him ever putting on a Chelsea shirt in a competitive match and then go splash another 30m on a midfielder?

Dont worry mate i am sure emenalo has it all sorted being the genius he is :halo: