Paul Pogba

Madmax

Pogba doesn't play in the same position of Witsel, and Pogba is a better player when compaired with Witsel.

Pobga must be in the top 10 or top 5 of the best defensive midfielders in the world.

Juventus coach is putting him as a winger, sometimes he is playing really wide, but that's not his position and he can't perform that way,

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pogba doesn't play in the same position of Witsel, and Pogba is a better player when compaired with Witsel.

Pobga must be in the top 10 or top 5 of the best defensive midfielders in the world.

Witsel is superior. Potential wise I agree with Pogba being better.

Witsel is a great all-around midfielder. Had he stayed with us and I think he would be even better by now.

Pogba might not be worth 40 million, but even if he is overpriced and Juve take Benteke out of England, it could be good business. Take a look at the highest-valued centre midfielders on transfermarkt and Pogba is already in the top 20. He will likely gain value regardless of Chelsea's future actions in the transfer market.

Pogba and Diame in January would be perfect. Dump Jon Obi Mikel if some club wants him.

Juventus coach is putting him as a winger, sometimes he is playing really wide, but that's not his position and he can't perform that way,

He does play in the same position. Same position in the field, different playing styles. It's like saying that Dani Alves and Branislav Ivanovic play in the same position, they do; they are both right fullbacks but they are completely different players.

At Chelsea their is only two positions in the midfield and Witsel and Pogba would be fighting for those two positions.

In a 4-3-3 there are 3 positions in the midfield. The number 10 in our team is for Oscar or Mata, the number 8 should be Ramires and the number 6 (the more defensive midfielder) should be Pogba

Witsel plays as a number 8, he is a box to box. FOr example Javi Martinez and Schweinsteiger... Javi Martinez is the defensive midfielder and Schweinsteiger the box-to-box. THey are diferent and they should play in diferent positions.

TOday we play without a true defensive midfielder, Today in CHelsea the position of Lampard and Ramires is the same, in my opinion it shouldn't be like that.

In a 4-3-3 there are 3 positions in the midfield. The number 10 in our team is for Oscar or Mata, the number 8 should be Ramires and the number 6 (the more defensive midfielder) should be Pogba

Witsel plays as a number 8, he is a box to box. FOr example Javi Martinez and Schweinsteiger... Javi Martinez is the defensive midfielder and Schweinsteiger the box-to-box. THey are diferent and they should play in diferent positions.

TOday we play without a true defensive midfielder, Today in CHelsea the position of Lampard and Ramires is the same, in my opinion it shouldn't be like that.

I don't know what the 4-3-3 has to do with anything because from what I see José has been playing a 4-2-3-1.

It would be amazing to think that we'd spend millions of pounds on buying a player who was one of the two stand out players in the FA Youth Cup in 2011....when we have the other one already in our ranks. It would actually beggar belief that we would not give Nat Chalobah a chance and instead buy this guy.

That doesn't mean that I don't like him as a player because I do, but he left United because he wasn't given a chance and then proved himself.

Why don't we just go full retard and let Chalobah leave, then sign him back for a about £10-£15 million in a couple of years' time?

Only a Juventus fan would think that we aren't a better proposition for a young player with his talents.

Completely agree about actually giving our own talent a chance but In saying that we never do you contradict your point about Chelsea being a better proposition for a young player of such quality. Juve gave him a chance and will continue to do so.

Just because they both played well in the same game does not necessarily mean they'd have to develop identically. They don't even play in the same position I don't think; Chalobah's future belongs at centre half. Ours is a great player to be, the other is a great player now in his own merit.

Just because they both played well in the same game does not necessarily mean they'd have to develop identically. They don't even play in the same position I don't think; Chalobah's future belongs at centre half. Ours is a great player to be, the other is a great player now in his own merit.

This is why I have not been so keen on chalobah slotting in our midfield. I've watched more games of him as a centreback than midfield. He looks a more assured centreback to me, but that's just me.

I feel Nat could be dominant at both positions, but he's getting at that age where it needs to be decided once and for all what his main position will be though. I don't mind either because the kid is insanely talented.

Yeah...We don't want him to be our Phil Jones( without the crazy faces)- insanely adaptive but not settling or very good at any role.

He would have been the perfect CB for England if he hadn't been playing RB and CDM intermittently.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You