Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Get Cisse in. Seriously if big Drogs is at an end get this fella in, he scores for fun

So did Ba. Now Ba hasn't scored in 3 months. Granted, Cisse's arrival had something to do with this. However, I'd like to see a bit more of Cisse before I'm completely sold.

Cabay is looking better than I thought of him. He created 47 goal-scoring chances (most of NUFC players) this year. My only concern is his age (26yrs), but Modric is the same (yet Modric is few levels higher).

I would love to get some of this players:

Hulk/Hazard, proper winger, quick, good passer, dribbler, shooter. To play with Mata and Marin on other side.

Belhanda, lot of creativity, second Hazard, winger or CAM, replacement for Mata or Marin.

Azpi, Necessary RB

Cabaye/Moutinho, creative holding man along Mikel/Essien/Romeu, good at defending and passing, can create chances

BUT I would never get Hazard AND Belhanda, they are very similar and one is just enough.

The cost would be around 90mio, that is lot. Still not that impossible like getting Hulk, Bale and Modric, but for 4 players this is not that much

Could someone put any stats Cabaye? How good he realy is?

Cabay is looking better than I thought of him. He created 47 goal-scoring chances (most of NUFC players) this year. My only concern is his age (26yrs), but Modric is the same (yet Modric is few levels higher).

I would love to get some of this players:

Hulk/Hazard, proper winger, quick, good passer, dribbler, shooter. To play with Mata and Marin on other side.

Belhanda, lot of creativity, second Hazard, winger or CAM, replacement for Mata or Marin.

Azpi, Necessary RB

Cabaye/Moutinho, creative holding man along Mikel/Essien/Romeu, good at defending and passing, can create chances

BUT I would never get Hazard AND Belhanda, they are very similar and one is just enough.

The cost would be around 90mio, that is lot. Still not that impossible like getting Hulk, Bale and Modric, but for 4 players this is not that much

Could someone put any stats Cabaye? How good he realy is?

We aren't getting Hazard...