Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Nothing with rumours realy, but I just wanted to point out that Bernat is certainly one of most underrated signings of summer. He was brilliant for Bayern, improving every game and very tacticaly sound.

To say, he is just 20 and already broke into bayern lineup after few months...

We are stacked with full backs, but he realy impressed me at bayern, shame we didnt try to get him for 10mio only.

Nothing with rumours realy, but I just wanted to point out that Bernat is certainly one of most underrated signings of summer. He was brilliant for Bayern, improving every game and very tacticaly sound.

We are stacked with full backs, but he realy impressed me at bayern, shame we didnt try to get him for 10mio only.

does he play as a LB or a LW. i have seen bayern just a couple times or maybe thrice. everytime i saw them, alaba and bernat played together on the left with bernat play higher up.

Bernat is pretty good and a good singing for Pep. But his successor at Valencia is truely the special LB and the future of Spain. Jose Gaya is amazing, only 19 already better then Bernat. Valencia knew that, and which is why it was easy to swallow the loss of Bernat. They also have Salva Ruiz, same age as Gaya not as good but definitely has the potential to play for numerous sides in La Liga in the near future.

minor mistake but Bernat is 21.

Arsenal and Chelsea target Mateo Kovacic has revealed he is no closer to signing a new contract with Inter Milan.

http://talksport.com/football/arsenal-and-chelsea-target-no-closer-new-inter-milan-contract-141106123093

i would pay BIG money for him...

Truly love Mateo but we don't need him here. Would block the path for some of our promising CMs.

I don't want any additions in the winter window unless we are getting one of messi, CR, vidal, bastian. This will be specially tru if we are 10+ points ahead of the chasing pack ans the way things have gone, I think we ll be 10+ points ahead easily.

Buying a cup tied player like reus would compromise our CL ambitions (considering its a swap).

So hopefully we do that transfer in the summer.

Summer outs - cech, mark, mikel, salah, Dd, schurrle, bertrand, kakuta.

Summer ins - good 2nd GK (guzan), reus, bamford(loan return), moses (loan return).

Squad

Courtois, 2nd GK, beeney/blackman (Hg)

JT (HG), GC (HG), zouma (u21), azpi, iva, luis, ake (HG), ?

Matic, cesc(Hg), rambo, romeu/mvg, ?

Oscar, hazard, willian, reus, moses(Hg), ?

Costa, remy, banford (Hg)

Arsenal and Chelsea target Mateo Kovacic has revealed he is no closer to signing a new contract with Inter Milan.

i would pay BIG money for him...

Where could we use him? Pivot or AMF? Either way, he should rival Fabregas or Oscar. Is he good enough to challange them?

I don't watch Inter games.

we might not "get" anyone but we can tie khedira to ourselves if he does not sign a new contract cos then only 6 months will be remaining.

After the Liverpool game, Mou gave an interview and he said we're getting 2 players in January.

Rumors in Spain about Pique doming to Chelsea are all over the place with him having a serious talk with Luis Enrique, with whom he's having a fall out. Media saying "Mou believes a change in atmosphere and team will be good for him, like it did for Cesc." Their words not mine. Plus Pique and Cesc are like brothers. I still don't forgive about how he celebrated against us when we lost to Barca.

Khedira supposedly has a verbal agreement with Mou, and we're going to get him in the Summer for free. That leaves one more player.

After the Liverpool game, Mou gave an interview and he said we're getting 2 players in January.

Rumors in Spain about Pique doming to Chelsea are all over the place with him having a serious talk with Luis Enrique, with whom he's having a fall out. Media saying "Mou believes a change in atmosphere and team will be good for him, like it did for Cesc." Their words not mine. Plus Pique and Cesc are like brothers. I still don't forgive about how he celebrated against us when we lost to Barca.

Khedira supposedly has a verbal agreement with Mou, and we're going to get him in the Summer for free. That leaves one more player.

Any links of that interview?