Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Chelsea are set to trump Premier League rivals Arsenal with a £35m bid for Sporting Lisbon's 22-year-old midfielder William Carvalho.

Where on earth has this come from?!

If Mikel leaves, I'd be delighted with the addition of Carvalho..

Our DM spot would be secure for the next decade!

Fucking boils my piss watching that cunt Suarez parading that Barcelona shirt with that big daft fucking grin on his face.

I stand by it when I say he will be a repeat offender and do it again, absolute no doubt about it, he's a loose canon.

Barcelona can't buy in the next two windows.

Following the resolution announced today by the FIFA Appeals Committee on violations of regulations regarding the transfer and registration of children aged under 18 years, FC Barcelona announces that it shall continue defending its interests before the highest sporting authority, in this case the Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS).

FC Barcelona may not in any way share a resolution that is an affront to the spirit of our Masia, a world renowned example of academic, human and sporting education.

http://www.fcbarcelona.com/club/detail/article/fc-barcelona-to-appeal-to-cas-following-fifa-resolution

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/swansea-city-sign-federico-fernandez-7642705

Federico Fernandez joins Swansea

7 million...not a bad deal for an international quality defender

Great piece of business IMO. MU payed 20 million plus Nani for Rojo. Fernandez has already played in Serie A and La Liga while Rojo only has experience from Russia and Portugal.

Jeff Montero, Bafetimbi Gomis, Fabianski, Sigurdsson and Fernadnez - Swansea have signed great players again,

It's still not 100%. CAS can decide to erase the tranfer block. We were also banned by FIFA in 2009 and CAS let us free :)

Usually a club can buy such decisions at the CAS. Fifa/Uefa only sanction clubs because they want money from them and the CAS can command a settlement. I'd be rather surprised if such a ban is upheld by CAS.