Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/manchester-united/11042545/Marcos-Rojo-confirms-he-has-joined-Manchester-United-and-that-it-feels-like-a-dream.html

I'm surprised that United passed on the opportunity to sign William Carvalho...he could have been a big addition to their average midfield.

I guess Sporting were asking for too much money.

Is Rojo really that good? I personally had never even heard of him before the World Cup and he wasn't any better than "okay" from what I saw. Never thought to myself "yeah, he's destined for a top, top club."

Utd at this time aren't a top top club.

If Fernando (CM) is tenacious throughout this season as in the first City match, they are still the favourites for the title. We already know what lineup to expect versus City this season in CM: Yaya, Fernandinho, Fernando. Better hope it's not Jobi in there for us; will get gobbled-up.

If Fernando (CM) is tenacious throughout this season as in the first City match, they are still the favourites for the title. We already know what lineup to expect versus City this season in CM: Yaya, Fernandinho, Fernando. Better hope it's not Jobi in there for us; will get gobbled-up.

Ramires-Matic-Cesc

Willian-Costa-Hazard

After the Rojo signing United fans think they can get Blind, Di Maria and Vidal

:lol:

Unless United are able to add Vidal to that midfield, they'll be struggling to finish top 6

Blind (assuming he passes the medical next week) and Rojo are solid signings but they don't look like influential players

I'm going to dread it if United throw a mega offer at Di Maria and get him. He will destroy people in the PL with his pace and dribbling.

I would do literally anything to have him in our team. I'd play him just where he played today for Madrid wide left. We'd have an unstoppable attack.

------------------Costa-------------------

Di Maria-------Hazard-------Schürrle

------------Cesc---------Matic-------------

Back 5