Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Aspas hasn't exactly torn up trees this season and whilst Coutinho has been very good along with Sturridge they make signings like Kolo Toure and still have people like Downing, Henderson and Johnson who are terribly, terribly average and that's why they will not threaten again next season.

Liverpool are signing these exciting young prospects. I am afraid they will come good one day. Luis Alberto from Barca B is their latest addition.

They're still very far apart from us, the Mancunians, and even Spurs and Arse I think. Unless they make 3/4 serious signings I wouldn't worry too much.

Aspas hasn't exactly torn up trees this season and whilst Coutinho has been very good along with Sturridge they make signings like Kolo Toure and still have people like Downing, Henderson and Johnson who are terribly, terribly average and that's why they will not threaten again next season.

We just dont know if those players are going to stay at LFC or not. But I know what you mean. I think if they stick with Rodgers, then they will be descent, if they fire him, it will be back to Kenny days.

What would be your ideal new signings and who would you like to see the back of. This topic is just to hear you opinions on who we should buy and sell. There are many topics that are like this but many don't mention who we should sell.

Personally I think we definitely need a striker, a winger / wide man and a center back. I think we need someone to replace Luiz as I think he should player further forward in the defensive midfield role. I think that we should include KDB in the squad as a wide man but that is looking more unlikely to happen as Shurrle is coming in and KDB is going to other way (only on loan).

My 3 ins would be: Cavani, Shaw, Mangala/Varane

My 3 outs would be: Torres, Marin, Ba

As Yossi, Malouda, Ferreira, Turnbull and Hilario are out of contract you can't include them in your outs. I think it would be great if we get in Cavani in swap deal with Torres and Lukaku would replace Ba. Shaw would be a great signing would be loaned back to Southampton as I feel that he isn't ready yet.

Just to clarify these are only my opinions and would like to hear your opinions on the possible signings and possible people outs.

What would be your ideal new signings and who would you like to see the back of. This topic is just to hear you opinions on who we should buy and sell. There are many topics that are like this but many don't mention who we should sell.

Personally I think we definitely need a striker, a winger / wide man and a center back. I think we need someone to replace Luiz as I think he should player further forward in the defensive midfield role. I think that we should include KDB in the squad as a wide man but that is looking more unlikely to happen as Shurrle is coming in and KDB is going to other way (only on loan).

My 3 ins would be: Cavani, Shaw, Mangala/Varane

My 3 outs would be: Torres, Marin, Ba

As Yossi, Malouda, Ferreira, Turnbull and Hilario are out of contract you can't include them in your outs. I think it would be great if we get in Cavani in swap deal with Torres and Lukaku would replace Ba. Shaw would be a great signing would be loaned back to Southampton as I feel that he isn't ready yet.

Just to clarify these are only my opinions and would like to hear your opinions on the possible signings and possible people outs.

Merged with this thread. No point in creating another when it serves the same purpose as this.

**dream starts**

IN: Cavani, Mangala, De Rossi (all dream signings + one for the future in Luke Shaw, if at all possible with a loan back to Saints) + Lukaku & KdB from loan

OUT: Torres, Essien (sad to see what he has become but his wages are too high for what he offers, and we need to move on) + Yossi, Malouda etc..

Loan: keep the others (except Lukaku and KdB) on loan, Curtois for one more year, try and get Chalobah into a PL team (lets just hope they weren't watching the Playoff final, and will look at his season as a whole).

The biggest signing, as many have said, is Jose Mourinho.

With this we would undoubtedly be challenging for major honours.

(4-2-3-1)

------------Cech----------

Azpi--Mangala--Luiz--Cole

------De Rossi--Oscar/Ramires

-KdB------Mata----Hazard

------Cavani/Lukaku--

I am not sure if it would be best to switch Oscar and KdB's positions but I think Oscar looks great centrally and, despite being Brazilian, is very good defensively and has a great work-rate. Also, alongside a good defensive partner in De Rossi he could thrive, in my completely inexperienced opinion.

I also feel Lukaku would get a lot of games if he came here as a no.2 to Cavani and doubt it would stall his development much. If we can't get Cavani, and I doubt we can get Falcao/Lewandowski, I think we should look to make Lukaku our no.1 and focus our energy on him, instead of buying someone else who might get in his way and may not do any better.

**ends dream**

In: Cavani (said in a interview that he wanted to go to juventus or Chelsea.

I'm not including Schurrle cuz he is close already.

I want Shaw for the future.

and Fellaini or De Rossi to dominate the midtfield.

Out: Torres - been good at few times but jose want him out i belive.

Ba - just cant stand his tecnique..

Marin - dont feel like we neee him.

Sorry for my bad spelling. (On phone)

Falcao of to monaco, jovetic to juve, lewa to stay or to join bayern, cavani to real and Rooney to psg/stay we lose all our main targets for striker.

Please dont go after Gomez or Yilmaz or such shit. Sign Aubameyang, he has all potential to evolve into next Henry. He makes goals, assists, is super fast and can also play on wing.

But in the end we will once again sign some weird striker or just stick with torres. Do something Mou!

So far it looks like we are in for every player who can kick a ball at the moment. Everyone is looking likely to join. As for outs I could name a few but I think we all know who they are....!