Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Justin Kluivert of Ajax says he hopes to play for a top 6 Premier League Club

http://www.calciomercato.com/en/news/man-utd-barca-teenage-target-reveals-what-teams-he-wants-to-join-16520

Man Utd, Barca teenage target reveals which teams he wants to join

justin.kluivert.ajax.sguardo.2016.2017.3

13 February at 12:20

Justin Kluivert has admitted he hopes to play for one of the Premier League's top teams, while Barcelona and Real Madrid are also of appeal to the young striker. The 18-year-old has impressed for the Amsterdam side since since returning from a brief spell out of the starting XI this season, scoring six goals and setting up four in the Eredivisie.

Manchester United have been reported to have an interest in the winger and although he aims to stay in his homeland for a while, he admits he would consider a move to some of the top sides in England.

If you get a nice offer, you never know," he told Helden . "England appeals to me: Arsenal, Tottenham, Chelsea or Manchester United are nice clubs where I can see myself playing in a few years."

And Kluivert, son of legendary Barcelona striker Patrick, is also not ruling out a move to Spain. He added: "Everywhere I go abroad they know my father, he often asked: 'Come to Barcelona, I'll give a tour of Camp Nou'.

"I really wanted to go to Barcelona instead of Real Madrid. Barcelona is in my heart, but who am I to say no to Real Madrid?"

Chelsea have clause to match first offer on any Thorgan Hazard bid — report

https://weaintgotnohistory.sbnation.com/chelsea-fc-transfer-rumours-news/2018/2/14/17012630/chelsea-have-clause-to-match-first-offer-on-any-thorgan-hazard-bid-report

Clause clause everybody loves a santa claus

Not for us, but it'll be interesting how he turns out, considering everyone to move out of Holland in the past few years has failed to deliver on a bigger stage. He's 22yr old, Mexican, highest scorer in the league in which his team are dominating. But more simply, simply a goal worth seeing.

Chelsea FC news: Graeme Souness says Blues have only one advantage over Manchester United and Manchester City in the transfer market
Read more at https://talksport.com/football/chelsea-fc-news-graeme-souness-says-blues-have-only-one-advantage-over-manchester-united

Who would have thought location location location would cross over into CFC world

On 2/15/2018 at 2:00 PM, Leif said:

Not for us, but it'll be interesting how he turns out, considering everyone to move out of Holland in the past few years has failed to deliver on a bigger stage. He's 22yr old, Mexican, highest scorer in the league in which his team are dominating. But more simply, simply a goal worth seeing.

What's incredible about that?

2 hours ago, mccg said:

Chelsea news: Barcelona ace Ousmane Dembele tells Nou Camp bosses he wants Blues move

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/923639/Chelsea-News-Ousmane-Dembele-Barcelona-Move-Rumours-Gossip

Surely this story belongs in the way, way, too good to be true file. Not least because, according to his agent, Dembele turned us down in the summer of 2015.

My guess has always been that this was likely because he feared he might become a part of the loan army, and that he didn’t fancy that. What lovely irony it would be if we got him on loan from the club, we were told in 2015, that he most wanted to join.

Anyway, if this is possible then yes please. Pretty please with bows on.

7 hours ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

Surely this story belongs in the way, way, too good to be true file. Not least because, according to his agent, Dembele turned us down in the summer of 2015.

My guess has always been that this was likely because he feared he might become a part of the loan army, and that he didn’t fancy that. What lovely irony it would be if we got him on loan from the club, we were told in 2015, that he most wanted to join.

Anyway, if this is possible then yes please. Pretty please with bows on.

Yeah its about time we got a decent loan deal , seeing we have loaned out 1million lol,be nice if any way sort of true 4 sure?!

7 minutes ago, DDA said:

Yannick Carrasco and Gaitan hsve moved to China. Gaitan is understandable but the Carrasco one is weird.

Hope the idiot rots in China and never gets a callup for the NT again. What a coward. He's 24 ffs

15 hours ago, Weckerz said:

Hope the idiot rots in China and never gets a callup for the NT again. What a coward. He's 24 ffs

14 hours ago, DDA said:

A complete waste of his career.

14 hours ago, BlueLyon said:

So he actualy went to china? 

What a weak mentality...

Tbf its easy to say that and in some ways I agree but at 24, a year or two in China, makings shed loads of money, he could go and do what Paulinho did for instance... from what I could see he wasn't playing as often at Atletico and when he did play was quite poor in comparison to what he had showed beforehand for them, also he had fallen out with certain members of their training staff as well (or so I thought I read?). Its an odd one but it could rebuild his career if its a short term solution. He won't be first or last guy to do this either, to move to China at a younger age, I mean Oscar did it too... although I am glad we found somebody who was willing to pay what they did for him because he was beyond average. 

2 hours ago, OneMoSalah said:

Tbf its easy to say that and in some ways I agree but at 24, a year or two in China, makings shed loads of money, he could go and do what Paulinho did for instance... from what I could see he wasn't playing as often at Atletico and when he did play was quite poor in comparison to what he had showed beforehand for them, also he had fallen out with certain members of their training staff as well (or so I thought I read?). Its an odd one but it could rebuild his career if its a short term solution. He won't be first or last guy to do this either, to move to China at a younger age, I mean Oscar did it too... although I am glad we found somebody who was willing to pay what they did for him because he was beyond average. 

After some research, the owner of this china club is the same guy who owned part of shares at Atletico (Wanda group).

What makes it even funnier is they sold him for just 30m! He is easily easily worth at least 50 in today market. 

Nothing suspicious here, just some oldfashioned money laundring.