Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

12 hours ago, kellzfresh said:

I just wish we become smarter with our business. We can get Fekir from lyon, we can get Sergio Canales, and get Bailey from Leverkusen. If possible get kovacic from Madrid. Anything to increase the technical level of our team and all these players will actually do that 

Sergio Canales has been crippled by injury and is now just a poor player. Fekir is too damn slow for a winger/am in our system. Bailey and Kovacic would be great deals but I doubt we can make them happen as when they become available, bigger clubs will sign them.

2 hours ago, Magic Lamps said:

Fekir is too damn slow for a winger/am in our system.

I think it's time we stop assessing players based on if they fit Conte's system, it looks increasingly unlikely he'll be here next season. What system does Luis Enrique play?

12 hours ago, mccg said:

Luis Enrique tells Chelsea he wants transfer guarantee starting with Marco Reus signing

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/914323/Chelsea-news-Luis-Enrique-Antonio-Conte-Marco-Reus-Borussia-Dortmund-transfer-gossip

Bullshit, no way he would demand guy who is constantly injured and hasn't played a game yet thi season

5 hours ago, Magic Lamps said:

Sergio Canales has been crippled by injury and is now just a poor player. Fekir is too damn slow for a winger/am in our system. Bailey and Kovacic would be great deals but I doubt we can make them happen as when they become available, bigger clubs will sign them.

The idea for those players i named off the top of my head was to get more technical players in our team. We have too many technical limited players in our team and no matter how attacking conte wants to play, having Bakayoko and drinkwater on the end of creating chances or scoring them is never going to pay dividends.

And Fekir is a very good player compared to what we have he already has double digit goals and assists for lyon, scores freekicks, is left footed, dribbles for fun and is available within our stringent money limits. I dont think you'll find better than him that we can get.

17 hours ago, mccg said:

Luis Enrique tells Chelsea he wants transfer guarantee starting with Marco Reus signing

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/914323/Chelsea-news-Luis-Enrique-Antonio-Conte-Marco-Reus-Borussia-Dortmund-transfer-gossip

You see, Enrique is complaining too, and hasn't even got here. :D

On 04/02/2018 at 8:32 PM, Special Juan said:

He's onto a wrong thing here by 'telling the board' who he wants.

Asks for Marco Reus, gets Marco Arnautovic. That is why I doubt we'll get Enrique, even though I don't think hes really that good a manager.

3 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

On 2/5/2018 at 4:32 AM, Special Juan said:

He's onto a wrong thing here by 'telling the board' who he wants.

Asks for Marco Reus, gets Marco Arnautovic

Lmao, sums up our board :D thanks for the laugh

4 hours ago, the wes said:

Possibly who's the better keeper you think??

if im being honest with you i will say Courtois based on what he has done so far in his career and his cv, but he casting doubts over his future, has made me think he's not fully commited with us and he will probably be gone sooner than later, lets hope not of course. I mentioned Jan Oblak because ive been following him since his Benfica days, just like Ederson and Oblak is the real deal imo, you've seen what hes capable of doing in our games agaisnt Atletico, he has already got to a Champions League final with Atletico, only losing on penalties vs Real Madrid. 

i rate him better than Ederson to be honest and has still a lot of room for improvement, can only get better and has all the attributes of a world class GK, but Atletico will not be willing to let go of him so easily, but we hold the key advantage here on any kind of deal because of Tibo's situation, him having strong ties with Atletico and all, and also minding our good relationship with Atletico regarding transfers, altough the only setback here would be our incopetent board. Cheers

On 2/5/2018 at 1:30 AM, manpe said:

I think it's time we stop assessing players based on if they fit Conte's system, it looks increasingly unlikely he'll be here next season. What system does Luis Enrique play?

He plays a system where he takes over a team with 3 of the 5 best attacking talents in the world.

There's no way Celtic's Dembele makes it at a top, top, top club. 

One of the few mid-table clubs with cash will end up with him no doubt, where he'll be one of the best players but probably too bad-attituded to be endearing towards fans (I think Everton are the most likely club; it has them written all over it.)

Nobody in Serie A would afford him. 
Nobody in Bundesliga would afford him.
Nobody but PSG in Ligue 1 would afford him.
In La Liga, Barcelona/Madrid have no reason to be interested, and Atletico won't splash the cash on a player with 1 lung. 

Who else can afford him, if we disregard teams from Russia/China/etc? 

Man City (no need), Man United (no need), Liverpool (no need), Chelsea (not our type of transfer; not our type of player) - Arsenal & Tottenham can't/wouldn't afford; who's left in Europe with some stature and money? Everton, if the price is cut by 25%. At a stretch I could imagine Inter Milan going for him too if he's discounted.