Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

7 hours ago, manpe said:

Yep, no surprise, just surprised that Conte says this publicly. Maybe he knows he's off at the end of the season and is being more honest now about the situation.

I can't help remembering just how much we laughed when those north London Arseholes scrimped and saved when they were building their new stadium. We got this guys for a few years. So get used to mid table football.

I'm wondering just how honest they will be to whichever manager comes next concerning him and transfers? hmmmm

But it might just benefit some of the academy!!!

6 hours ago, mccg said:

SCHURRLE TO WEST BROM?

Borussia Dortmund midfielder Andre Schurrle is a loan target for West Brom, according to The Times.

The 27-year-old has reportedly been offered to a number of Premier League sides with Dortmund willing to pay some of his wages. 

Ffs i'd take up this offer , bring back the squirtle no brainer 

I really liked Schurrle. Always remember the interview he gave when he came back about 3 weeks earlier than the Arseholes German players after winning WC. Sounded like he really loved playing for us.

One anazing goal

I hear Joao Mario is available for just 25m, West Ham looking to snap him up. That would be a nice partner for Kante. Much better than Drinkwater or Baka. I hear we were in for in 2016. No idea why that never materialised. 

11 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

I hear Joao Mario is available for just 25m, West Ham looking to snap him up. That would be a nice partner for Kante. Much better than Drinkwater or Baka. I hear we were in for in 2016. No idea why that never materialised. 

Right mould of player but don't think he has shown anything at Inter to prove he was worth the money they paid, which is why West Ham will probably be his next destination as opposed to us or Arsenal or whoever else have been previously linked. If he picks up at West Ham and is there on loan only then yeah food for thought but I've seen him at Inter and hes not always played a lot but even the previous season he was very meh. 

On 21/01/2018 at 6:46 PM, Fulham Broadway said:

Breaking: Chelsea have re signed the services of Kerry Dixon. A club spokesman said the 56 year old is not as injury prone as Carroll, is about as good with his head now as Crouch, and more mobile than Benteke. 56 year old Dixon will sign a one year contract on £250 a week and be sorted with a bit of sniff now and then.

This might be a joke but I’d definitely take Kerry over Carroll. 

Fair play to man city once again. People might keep on laughing to them for spending big money for defenders, but they are doing amazing job. They know where their weaknesses are and are solving them with world class players, not f8king around like some other boards do. Conte said absolutely right the things in one of his conferences, you can clearly see the differences between Chelsea and city, just by looking at their transfrer activity lately. They even managed to beat us for the signing of Danilo, who is their 2nd or even 3rd option there :D

Say what you want but City are the real deal. They are setting themselves up for years. I love Roman and what he has done for us but just imagine if he had the same vision as Citys owners. We would have won all the trophies and dominated football for years to come. Instead we have to watch City build in a fashion that we all thought we would.

For whatever reason, I didn't think they'd actually sign Laporte. I don't think he's any better than Christensen, but he's probably as good, which is annoying. Not the end of the world, though. 

Just now, DDA said:

Say what you want but City are the real deal. They are setting themselves up for years. I love Roman and what he has done for us but just imagine if he had the same vision as Citys owners. We would have won all the trophies and dominated football for years to come. Instead we have to watch City build in a fashion that we all thought we would.

It's like winning the Champions League was our ultimate climax, our orgasm for the ages; we've become dormant ever since. We should've kept ourselves at the edge, always aiming for another conquer. Now we're happy to just play with ourselves.

Just now, Leif said:

It's like winning the Champions League was our ultimate climax, our orgasm for the ages; we've become dormant ever since. We should've kept ourselves at the edge, always aiming for another conquer. Now we're happy to just play with ourselves.

Very true. It's asif Roman was satisfied with what he has achieved and now he has taken his foot of the gas. 

4 minutes ago, Leif said:

Yeah lets just ignore two PL wins and more ;)

We also did show some intent right after the CL win with buying Hazard.

2 minutes ago, Yeboii said:

Yeah lets just ignore two PL wins and more ;)

We also did show some intent right after the CL win with buying Hazard.

You make a good point. It's still frustrsting though becsuse it feels as if we could have achieved more and built on those 2 PL wins if we had planned and used the transfer market better. Instead we have shopped in the windows like rank amateurs.

The two aren't comparable tbh. One earned a reasonable wealth, whilst the other was born into unlimited wealth. Having no repercussions imposed on them helps as well.

Very true. It's asif Roman was satisfied with what he has achieved and now he has taken his foot of the gas. 

More than just football for him to be worried about -

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/oilprices/12104181/Russian-oligarchs-lose-11bn-in-just-10-days-during-oil-price-crash.html

No European dominance, no real domestic consistent dominance, no ambitious purchases. We showed the biggest balls in the football world when we signed Hazard, but since then, whatever conquering we've done, it's paled in comparison to what we could've done. And what we could've done wasn't lofty ambition with horrifying odds; it's what should've been expected of a European powerhouse, which we no longer are - due to lack of grinta from Roman and those closest to him.

1 hour ago, LAM09 said:

The two aren't comparable tbh. One earned a reasonable wealth, whilst the other was born into unlimited wealth. Having no repercussions imposed on them helps as well.

More than just football for him to be worried about -

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/oilprices/12104181/Russian-oligarchs-lose-11bn-in-just-10-days-during-oil-price-crash.html

Dude, Roman is worth 10 billion Euros.