test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

BlueLion.

Romelu Lukaku

Started by BlueLion.,

12,628 posts in this topic

NO it isnt ,, I remember you saying I got Kojo banned BUT he left .. You are so selective AND often wrong ,, BTW kojo called me a paedofile DID you report him for that?

I would keepthis in PM but you block them . Coward ??? or keyboard warrior

I have never actually reported you, I once asked one of the staff why you get away with so much, but officially reporting people isn't my style.

I never said you got Kojo banned, I said he use to get bollocked for less, I didnt realise he called you that mind so I guess I was wrong and for that I apologize.

And you can't pm me because I put you on ignore a while back when I had a laptop, I had a change of heart since that broke but on phone I can't officially unignore you as far as I'm aware.

I have never actually reported you, I once asked one of the staff why you get away with so much, but officially reporting people isn't my style.

I never said you got Kojo banned, I said he use to get bollocked for less, I didnt realise he called you that mind so I guess I was wrong and for that I apologize.

And you can't pm me because I put you on ignore a while back when I had a laptop, I had a change of heart since that broke but on phone I can't officially unignore you as far as I'm aware.

OK but just stop this stupid rowing ,, It shows Neither of us in a good light .

OK but just stop this stupid rowing ,, It shows Neither of us in a good light .

Challenge my opinions and not me as a person and you're never have an remote issue with me again, I'll agree to the same back, believe it or not you were actually one of my favroite posters when I first joined.

Challenge my opinions and not me as a person and you're never have an remote issue with me again, I'll agree to the same back, believe it or not you were actually one of my favroite posters when I first joined.

I never understood what exactly I did to upset you so much

I never understood what exactly I did to upset you so much

You ridiculed me for my opinion a few times, but I didn't cover myself in glory with the way I reacted some times, like I said I'm prepared to draw a line under it all of you are.

zolayes and Stats like this

You ridiculed me for my opinion a few times, but I didn't cover myself in glory with the way I reacted some times, like I said I'm prepared to draw a line under it all of you are.

THANKS .. but I still think Jose is a DICKHEAD :D

Tomo and Stats like this

Good point stats.

While I'm not a big fan of lukaku I can definitely see the hypocrisy of Mourinho with players.

See I could care less about being hypocrite in the TV against teams and such but not your players.

Can't have preferred treatment and treat other worse.

Stats likes this

His link up/hold up play play has improved so much. Goal and a great assist tonight. Might have been offside by a margin, not too sure. Either way, great hold up play and awareness.

Wow, how many ex-Chelsea players scored this weekend. Sturridge, Mata, Drogba, Lampard, KDB...not to mention the players out on loan too such as Salah and Piazon.

zolayes and Reddish-Blue like this

Shrivelled old walnuts shouldn't be allowed on a pitch ... so can't complain that Costa is banned ... he wasn't producing anyway ... unlike Lukaku ... 2 goals and an assist to complete the turnaround after seeing the Baggies take a 2-0 lead :worship2: ... #ThingsThatLookLikeDirtyDiego #ShrivelledOldWalnuts

Happy for Lukaku, his career would have been wasted at Chelsea

He has already wasted a big chunk of his career so far playing at Everton, if he never had such a strange mentality then he would be playing for a team in the CL that compete for trophies not a team like Everton who compete for nothing and where he can get used to playing with very little pressure on his shoulders.

Shrivelled old walnuts shouldn't be allowed on a pitch ... so can't complain that Costa is banned ... he wasn't producing anyway ... unlike Lukaku ... 2 goals and an assist to complete the turnaround after seeing the Baggies take a 2-0 lead :worship2: ... #ThingsThatLookLikeDirtyDiego #ShrivelledOldWalnuts

:carlo:

He has already wasted a big chunk of his career so far playing at Everton, if he never had such a strange mentality then he would be playing for a team in the CL that compete for trophies not a team like Everton who compete for nothing and where he can get used to playing with very little pressure on his shoulders.

There's nothing wrong with his mentality, he just wanted to play regular football and score goals as 20 year old kid.

Some players take longer than others to mature. If he's not a starting striker at a top club by 25, then I would say his career is being wasted

zolayes and Stats like this

There's nothing wrong with his mentality, he just wanted to play regular football and score goals as 20 year old kid.

Some players take longer than others to mature. If he's not a starting striker at a top club by 25, then I would say his career is being wasted

There is something wrong with his mentality, if you would rather jump ship because Torres and Eto'o scare you then it shows there is something wrong, he clearly would have got in the team ahead of them if he just shut his mouth and worked hard, it was actually a perfect situation for any young striker to learn from 2 former world class strikers with a lot of experience knowing they wouldnt be at the club long and that you would have a chance to get in the team ahead of them while being managed by the best manager in the world! it really was perfect for him, but he showed he hasnt got the mentality to ever be a world class striker, he was happy to take the easy option, he wasnt willing to fight for his place in the team even though he wouldnt have had to fight very hard to get in the team, he obviously cant handle the pressures of a big club.

Blue_Fox_ likes this